driak

Aug 20, 2017
I have 400 points with Rachel but I didn't get the option "stick in her ass" in the corset scene?
Am I doing something wrong?
I got her the dumbbells and the drug from the pharmacy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Then in that case it should be applicable to the all places where the same mini game is implemented but which is not.
In that case each scene has different requirement, like how much VRAM it gonna use, how much unity will leak RAM or how much your intel cores get stressed.

It works for me same as every scene. It is your rig not the game. As i said stop spreading misinfo about the game.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have 400 points with Rachel but I didn't get the option "stick in her ass" in the corset scene?
Am I doing something wrong?
I got her the dumbbells and the drug from the pharmacy
Did you repeat the ''show shoes'' scene again? After she falls down lay her on stomach and complete the scene(you need lube). NExt time when corset scene appears(wild one) you will want to have lube, now you can stick it in her ass.

Iznogoud80

Mar 16, 2018
I started a new game since it's been a while since I last played. When I try to buy VitaminX from shady guy when I have enough money mc just says he doesn't have enough money and when I go back he only sells VitaminX bundle for 400. If this is a bug is there a bugfix yet or something I could try??

MrLee

May 6, 2017
I started a new game since it's been a while since I last played. When I try to buy VitaminX from shady guy when I have enough money mc just says he doesn't have enough money and when I go back he only sells VitaminX bundle for 400. If this is a bug is there a bugfix yet or something I could try??
Beta1 or Beta2 there was an issue .

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah same here, after the first time you buy the vitaminX you cant buy it anymore. So you cant progress emma and kelly at the pool on the weekend. No bugfix yet and the save editor doesnt work on this version. :(

ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
any1 know why the game look like this my pc is old but i play games like battlefield 4 without a problem i mean this game got something special tht makes uncompatible with my pc? or is a file i need to renew?

sorry about my english.. upload_2018-7-19_16-56-49.png

semruk

Jul 7, 2018
friends, I have a question

what does it do to be a patron on the patreon .com

extra scene and features available ?

my english can be bad, sorry :( Thx.

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes