• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ararsfsf

Oct 9, 2017
any1 know why the game look like this my pc is old but i play games like battlefield 4 without a problem i mean this game got something special tht makes uncompatible with my pc? or is a file i need to renew?

sorry about my english.. upload_2018-7-19_16-56-49.png

semruk

Jul 7, 2018
friends, I have a question

what does it do to be a patron on the patreon .com

extra scene and features available ?

my english can be bad, sorry :( Thx.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
friends, I have a question

what does it do to be a patron on the patreon .com

extra scene and features available ?

my english can be bad, sorry :( Thx.
First of all you are supporting financially the developer. He needs this to continue to develop this game.
There will be new versions of the game until there are enough patrons to support it.

What are patron's benefits? Well, this depends primary on how much you donate. Here are some of the benefits:
  1. Major patrons have access to new versions prior to minor patrons.
  2. Major patrons have access to W.I.P. (work in progress) - what is currently in development.
  3. Patrons can tell the developer what new content they would like to see in the game.
  4. Patrons have full support directly from the developer.
  5. There aren't any extra scenes or features for patrons.
On the link below you can see what are the different benefits for the different tier patrons:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
no cause all females in this game are responsible and stronk. They will not bear a child from a kid who cannot pay for child support. This is not your japanese animu.
this is a game not real life.. so the player to get the ladies pregnant, whats the big deal..

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
anyone else having troubles getting Janice to come to your room over the weekend for night cosplay event?
yes , I done it for three weeks straight and she came only 1 time. Its random. Ive left her alone, spent more time with Julia, the other women in the game but nothing changes it. Thats the best answer I have

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey guys any1 knows why there isnt the updated walkthrough to the 0.24?
Seriously, it took me less than a minute to find it using the search function.
Your post was about three hours ago... All that time wasted waiting for something that you could accomplish yourself, much faster.

it is.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
It seems there is a bug with emma i cant raise past 240 and i cant get the scene with kelly and emma...i can see that scene but i cant join them so i can incress emma past 240

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
anyone else having troubles getting Janice to come to your room over the weekend for night cosplay event?
Tip: save before going to bed. If no one comes to your room, wake up go to hallway, go back to bed. Repeat this untill someone comes. If Julia comes or pool event triggers, load your save try till Janice appears.(Also keep in mind if you make her mad she wont be visiting you for 1 week)
this is a game not real life.. so the player to get the ladies pregnant, whats the big deal..
Big deal is; i was joking and you couldnt comprehend that.
It seems there is a bug with emma i cant raise past 240 and i cant get the scene with kelly and emma...i can see that scene but i cant join them so i can incress emma past 240
I think you can still increase emma relation during Janice+emma workout event. If that fails too cheat your way to 280 relation till this is fixed

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
what have to do for take a naughty pic of janice? i m still blocked here
Janice pussy pic? Read the walkthrough, there is a part in walkthrough about getting Janice's panties.

Walkthrough mentions something about rising relationship level up so during sunbathing in pool area event you will have option to rub Janice's legs, make her sleep and move her leg.

For %100 success you need certain relationship level with Janice. Anyway after you reach that point Jason will comment on Janice's pussy(nice view or something) further down the road you will have option to take her pussy pic.

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
the dev removed the scene with Mom and Aunt ? I spent 3 weeks straight sleeping at night and didn't get any scenario when "loud noise at the pool" thing.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
the dev removed the scene with Mom and Aunt ? I spent 3 weeks straight sleeping at night and didn't get any scenario when "loud noise at the pool" thing.
It is in, i just did it. It is chance based like Janice night visits. As i said above to someone else: Save before sleeping. If no event triggers wake up- go to hallway- go back to jason's room. Repeat this untill one of the events trigger. If triggered event is not the one you want, load your save do it till you get the scene you want.

Oh and if John is at home he will cock block you by waking up before you and hanging around Janice and Danielle in the pool.

Reactions: playersx
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes