• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Hi everyone. I Don't post often so please be kind. I cannot get through the janice pool mini game. My GPU is to slow. I only get just a fraction of a second delay but its enough to fail the mini game. I cheated the first time by editing the save to put janice's photo in the inventory. How do I edit the save to skip the pool BJ scene so I can progress in the the main game.
Its not about GPU its about where you click, rather coding boundary mistake. Try to click at beginning of safe zone it will work, I have faced same issue. Dont click when slider is at middle position of safe zone

Reactions: e40920

e40920

Nov 25, 2017
Its not about GPU its about where you click, rather coding boundary mistake. Try to click at beginning of safe zone it will work, I have faced same issue. Dont click when slider is at middle position of safe zone
Thank you for replying. I worked on this for hours. Thanks again.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
that's not coding mistake, it is your rigs cannot handle the game. I click on the action button when slider is in the middle and it works. Dont spread misinformation.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Request mods to create some kind of stick notice about using the search function before asking a question, or even just outright deleting posts that ask redundant questions. Seriously, I feel like the threads for the more popular games would lose a couple hundred pages if you got rid of all the "can someone post a save for [x] version?" and "is there a walkthrough?" posts.

It's not rocket surgery, folks.
But you will lose funny momments like now, see your post and under yours one post asking If there is a walktrought... Those momments have no price.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
that's not coding mistake, it is your rigs cannot handle the game. I click on the action button when slider is in the middle and it works. Dont spread misinformation.
Then in that case it should be applicable to the all places where the same mini game is implemented but which is not.

driak

Aug 20, 2017
I have 400 points with Rachel but I didn't get the option "stick in her ass" in the corset scene?
Am I doing something wrong?
I got her the dumbbells and the drug from the pharmacy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Then in that case it should be applicable to the all places where the same mini game is implemented but which is not.
In that case each scene has different requirement, like how much VRAM it gonna use, how much unity will leak RAM or how much your intel cores get stressed.

It works for me same as every scene. It is your rig not the game. As i said stop spreading misinfo about the game.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have 400 points with Rachel but I didn't get the option "stick in her ass" in the corset scene?
Am I doing something wrong?
I got her the dumbbells and the drug from the pharmacy
Did you repeat the ''show shoes'' scene again? After she falls down lay her on stomach and complete the scene(you need lube). NExt time when corset scene appears(wild one) you will want to have lube, now you can stick it in her ass.

Iznogoud80

Mar 16, 2018
I started a new game since it's been a while since I last played. When I try to buy VitaminX from shady guy when I have enough money mc just says he doesn't have enough money and when I go back he only sells VitaminX bundle for 400. If this is a bug is there a bugfix yet or something I could try??

MrLee

May 6, 2017
I started a new game since it's been a while since I last played. When I try to buy VitaminX from shady guy when I have enough money mc just says he doesn't have enough money and when I go back he only sells VitaminX bundle for 400. If this is a bug is there a bugfix yet or something I could try??
Beta1 or Beta2 there was an issue .

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah same here, after the first time you buy the vitaminX you cant buy it anymore. So you cant progress emma and kelly at the pool on the weekend. No bugfix yet and the save editor doesnt work on this version. :(

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes