Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
how i unlock sister scen and fuck mom ? i have 175 with mom and 50 with sister
Edit1: nvm.

Last edited:

GiacoAlvein

Aug 9, 2016
how i increase energy? in the last build you have to be caught jerking off at night, but now? now if you get caught it doesen't go up

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
after sister catches mom sucking you at pool there is another chat with sister in pool
Kelly will also tell you about emma- happened to me after she stopped me from raising her skirt at i raised it the first time
"Lazy artist didnt draw anything inside the house, so you cant come in" Emma

Last edited:

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
How do you get that pool chat? All she tells me is she's not in the mood to talk about it. I find sister in living room and do the feel/lick boobs find her in tub, get blowjob and have everything maxed but can't talk to her at the pool.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you get that pool chat? All she tells me is she's not in the mood to talk about it. I find sister in living room and do the feel/lick boobs find her in tub, get blowjob and have everything maxed but can't talk to her at the pool.
Another RNG that checks for flags? He's got a few in there.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah also I'm pretty sure using old saves is fucked even though it says it's ok. Old saves don't seem to work with the new 7 day week system.

Reactions: Cirro84

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
There should be something wrong with my game... I can't pass 50 points with neither, the mom or the sister... and I did everything, but I don't get the options for the boobs massage and others.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I think the better is to start a new game. Maybe some triggers on save are not present with old savegames.
It's bad for the RNG but it's still a beta game so deal with it :(

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Make sure to delete the The Twist registry folder first in registry editor press CTRL + F and search "The Twist"
Starting new game still conflicts with old registry and game becomes buggy (advances in interaction don't appear when max relationship is reached, never caught masturbating and Weekends aren't slept)

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
How to give mom the whisky? I have it but but whenever I go to the dining room while mom is there she says something like "she isn't doing so anymore because her son made her aware of it".

Any other way to gain relat with her?

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
How to give mom the whisky? I have it but but whenever I go to the dining room while mom is there she says something like "she isn't doing so anymore because her son made her aware of it".

Any other way to gain relat with her?
It is RNG (i think), I had to go to dinning room 3 days in a row and wait every hour until Mother was there with her whiskey glass AND NOT a cup of coffee. Weekend mornings mother will be there in lingerie only, so look forward to weekday evenings to get your chance.

Edit: To get relationship with her to 50, wait in living room for her and massage her for the +5.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
It is RNG (i think), I had to go to dinning room 3 days in a row and wait every hour until Mother was there with her whiskey glass AND NOT a cup of coffee. Weekend mornings mother will be there in lingerie only, so look forward to weekday evenings to get your chance.

Edit: To get relationship with her to 50, wait in living room for her and massage her for the +5.
Thanks, does mom require some relationship level for the massage or it happens randomly too?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

This waiting functionnality will save so much time !

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks, does mom require some relationship level for massage or it happens randomly too?
After you gave her the Whiskey and had a talk with her you can meet her at the couch and you have a go. Keep in mind that the poolside scenes need leveling to have chance to be successfull. ;)

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes