Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya this game is getting pretty legit the models are kinda meh but thats ok.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Everything done for me
Mother at 165
Sister at 50

120$

Waiting for next version :p

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Everything done for me
Mother at 165
Sister at 50

120$

Waiting for next version :p
Meanwhile mother keeps telling me to fuck off for the 5th time as I try to pull her leg up at the foot massage sesh and the sister is in pool everyday. Don't get me started on that useless good for nothing "friend" at school...

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Meanwhile mother keeps telling me to fuck off for the 5th time as I try to pull her leg up at the foot massage sesh and the sister is in pool everyday. Don't get me started on that useless good for nothing "friend" at school...
The friend is an ass, and give an useless screwdriver (for now).

Just keep "leaving" room until you meet the girl you want where you want.
I started by leaving from livingroom (massage the mother + grope the sister) to dining room (whiskey for the mother + grope and chat with sister) with some pool variation. The dining room allow to see if mother is on the kitchen too (but sometime i miss her when leaving from dining to kitchen)

Don't forget to get your handjob each night on the living room ! It help (and release some stress)
PS : handjob give points, blowjob not (because there is nothing to clean for a mother with a mouthfull)

Hope it helps

Reactions: 211Rudens

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
WTF is this failure rate? I am over day 50 now and everytime I try to go further with mom she wakes up and it's -10 points.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
WTF is this failure rate? I am over day 50 now and everytime I try to go further with mom she wakes up and it's -10 points.
Are you trying to get it on with her at 50 relationship ? I did and I also got -10 non stop, succeeded at 60 relationship though. Have to hope find the mom in dining room or living room for easy relationship points.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Just stick to easy ones, and try to get mom at start of the day, if fail => alt+f4 then reload.
At 80-90 points it's almost 70-80% success

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
New location seems to be in the making for v0.0.3, a Day / Night system, also a new girl maybe. Screwdriver will become useable at last. Finally. I do not understand why one would introduce some item without also including a proper task to it.
Can't tell how many times I tried by night or during day breaking into sis' room or the bathroom, or cracking doors so they can not be shut and locked properly anymore. Silly me.

Edit: d/n sytem info added.

Last edited:

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Do we know when the next update will be released? I read something about 10 january or so, but I can't remember where ^^'

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... when the next update will be released? I read something about 10 january...'
Yup, around 11th of Jan I think, for top tier patrons. But I don't mind waiting for bugfixes if necessary. Hope this time you can actually do things with whatever you got in the inventory... Like exploring sis' room for any more clues. :test:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Okay? Update on v0.0.3 with the new girl? Thanks ewilw, but we still need to translate that... ;)
UI will accept some changes in 0.03
Button text will change to icons, if you're not sure what it is just move mouse cursor and icon name appears.
Introducing new key 1 - "Wait one hour", it is quite obvious functionality
Relationship score is displayed with the respective character images.

Reactions: bomerunk
D

Deleted member 42

even tho the models are kinda bad the game is still pretty good, hopefully we'll get 0.03 soon :)

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Change log for 0.03 :
-2 new locations

-1 new character - Neighboor

-8 new scenes

-4 scenes updated

-19 new animations

-Updated UI

-24 hours / 7 days system

-Updated Inventory window

-Lots of stuff "Under the hood" improved

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments

***NOTE! "Continue game" option should be fine but still I would recommend to start a new game***

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes