-8 new scenes

-4 scenes updated

-19 new animations

-Updated UI

-24 hours / 7 days system

-Updated Inventory window

-Lots of stuff "Under the hood" improved

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments

***NOTE! "Continue game" option should be fine but still I would recommend to start a new game***
Muh dick

D

Deleted member 42

does anyone know where are the save games located?
edit : nvm i got it

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Coffee room of the pharmacy I would guess, haven't found anything else. Anyone knows if you can finally use the screwdriver?
Thanks for the tip. :) I tried to break open doors last time, or screw with their locks - maybe you try this? Haven't played new version yet though...

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Coffee room of the pharmacy I would guess, haven't found anything else.

Anyone knows if you can finally use the screwdriver?
How do you get to the coffee room?

Yes you can
lol, that's helpful. Tell us what you can use it on.

Here's all the scenes i've found so far:

1. Can fuck mom on couch (after eating her out, need condoms)
2. Can get blowjob from Sister in bath
3. Can fuck mom in Shower (will reduce relationship to 50 if you cum inside her) or eat out her ass
4. Get blowjob from her outside at the pool (will result in sister catching you)
5. See her drinking coffee in the Dining room (no substantial content)
6. Speak to the new neighbor
7. Can feel up the Pharamcist girl

That's all i've got so far. Still no use for screwdriver that i've found and no new Cam scenes

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
How do you get to the coffee room?

lol, that's helpful. Tell us what you can use it on.

Here's all the scenes i've found so far:

1. Can fuck mom on couch (after eating her out, need condoms)
2. Can get blowjob from Sister in bath
3. Can fuck mom in Shower (will reduce relationship to 50 if you cum inside her) or eat out her ass
4. Get blowjob from her outside at the pool (will result in sister catching you)
5. See her drinking coffee in the Dining room (no substantial content)
6. Speak to the new neighbor
7. Can feel up the Pharamcist girl

That's all i've got so far. Still no use for screwdriver that i've found and no new Cam scenes
lol the screwdriver allows all those bathroom scenes. you used it already. those are also the only scenes i found too. i have a feeling there's more sister content because it doesn't say end of game version on the living room scene, but i'm a bit stumped. even at sis max at 90 she doesn't talk more in the pool and living room scene doesn't go any further. it probably has something to do with the anal thing but at pharmacist max she doesn't talk about it still.

D

Deleted member 42

Not much content on this only managed to find , Mom couch fuck & shower scene, sister bj, mom bj in the pool (what happens if you continue when sis catches you?), feel up pharamcist girl, neighbor scene but she just shuts the door lol

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Did anybody find a way to cheat? Kinda dont want to redo the whole RNG process.
I'd try manipulating a savegame, and see if that works > But make sure you copy the reg keys you change first. ;)

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Cant get the screwdriver from the kid after i sold the panties :/
You sell one video - get money in return, sell 2nd video - classmate will start negociating with you, you both will make a deal. Should help you enough. ;)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I thought we could use the screwdriver to open the sister room, cuz if we can open the bathroom why not sisters ? :p But i think i got all content ill try to list it aswell to help

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes