Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
Buddy,I try your save ,it works and no more black screen.But I still don't know why in the bedroom no new panties?

Yes the new panties are not in the list. I'm sure this will be fixed in the final version. For now you can use regedit to see the new panties. Change " momoutfit " to 11 then she will wear the panties all day.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yes the new panties are not in the list. I'm sure this will be fixed in the final version. For now you can use regedit to see the new panties. Change " momoutfit " to 11 then she will wear the panties all day.
the new panties already in this beta 2 and you can unlock without using a save editor, i did, you just overlooked my post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
This was another great update. The cow scenes were fantastic, and with several variations too! cow.jpg I don't care much for Billy but, the beach scene was very good also. billybeach.jpg I like the new panties, bare tits are always a welcome sight around the house. panty1.jpg panty2.jpg (Thanks for the new panty workaround HillbillyBob) Now we wait another month for more.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
This was another great update. The cow scenes were fantastic, and with several variations too! View attachment 194541 I don't care much for Billy but, the beach scene was very good also. View attachment 194542 I like the new panties, bare tits are always a welcome sight around the house. View attachment 194543 View attachment 194544 (Thanks for the new panty workaround HillbillyBob) Now we wait another month for more.
You (and others) could have used:
It's so easy to do. And there's many who would appreciate you (and the others) for using them.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I was stupid.
I used graphics quality fastest.
Thank you.
yeah i thought that's why there was clipping with the models, no worries, your not stupid for having it turn down so the game runs better, i'm not judging

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
463. At the hospital's lobby choose "Look for the archives".

There are no option for me to look for archive

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Since my saves are base on beta 1 and the outfit was bugged doing that beta, for beta 2 i never got that outfit unlocked, so you will have to complete step 484 from the walkthough to unlock it, and here is step 484 for you to unlock it, i never got around on unlocking it on all 4 of my saves, but i should though, so if you want my saves with it unlock let me know and i will unlock and upload them for you

484. Go to the beach, taunt the red hoodie guy. At the hospital ward choose option "Go home". You'll get a little extra scene which will unlock Janice new panties as daily clothes.

i've already done those, but still i did get the Panties Only

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i've already done those, but still i did get the Panties Only
if you are on beta 2, do step 484, then at night at 20:00 when she is in her room, walk in to catch her changing, if she isn't changing, leave the room then go back in, keep doing this until you trigger her changing, click on daily cloths and it should be there if you done everything up to 484, if you done everything on beta 1, switched over to beta 2 you will have to repeat step 484 to unlock it, it will not be there as soon as you load up your game from 1 to 2

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You (and others) could have used:
It's so easy to do. And there's many who would appreciate you (and the others) for using them.
That wasn't revealing any "critical plot elements". Screenshots like that, showing what's mentioned in the Change log and the walkthrough, isn't a spoiler.
This is a discussion thread for a game that's going to be continuing development for as long as KST can make content for it.
"Spoilers" are unavoidable.

As to your point of "many who would appreciate you for using them", you're the only one complaining about "spoilers". Don't act like you're speaking for people who haven't seen i.e. Infinity War, the last episode of <insert popular show here> or other things where spoiling content actually matters.
The majority of posts here are asking for how to do something, or how to get something, and they don't bother reading the walkthrough.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Found this game, saw 800 pages, many updates and what I found? Complete trash mechanics from very begin.. I was playing with walkthrough till this point:
"7. Catch Julia crying in the living room. Click on "Get closer". When Julia's score is less than 30, Jason hugs her and Julia's score increases by 5.
When Julia's score is 30+, Jason touches her tit (with her shirt on). With a 50 % chance Jason convinces Julia to take her shirt off, so he can touch and suck on her tit.
Julia's score increases by 10 (up to 50). For 100 % success, Julia's score must be 50+."
So I get this 30 relations and then I should have 50% chance for +10 to relation with Julia.. For a hour I just click and repeat this scene and.. nothing happend. Not even once for maybe 20 tries.... Well done dev, just well done! Shit like event randomness should be always blamed, in every game! But theree is even more stupid mechanics: can't load game during gameplay (have to quit to menu and then load), can't save without leaving the game, terribly long launching time between areas... It could be understandable for fresh and new games but really, so many updates and technically so bad? Shame :(

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Still not able to get this part since 2 releases :

474. Go to pharmacy store after 20:00, enter watch the scene.

Even with 510 relation ( buyed a lot of stuff at pharma ... Dunno what to do =( ..

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes