For MACINTOSH users
1. Download the Parallels
2. Install Windows 7
3. Select the 3D games profile in parallels
4. Install winra
5. Run the latest beta or any other software

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
if you used my 27 or my 28 , you will have to repeat step 484 to get the new outfit, or if you are using your save and can't get the new outfit, just repeat that step then it will show up when you pick her daily outfit, and to taunt the red hoodie guy, for me it was at 19:00 from monday-friday, on weekends, i was able to taunt him early in the morning at 8:00-10:00, then again at 13:00 and 19:00.
Is your save 0.28 at biliy path?

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
if you used my 27 or my 28 , you will have to repeat step 484 to get the new outfit, or if you are using your save and can't get the new outfit, just repeat that step then it will show up when you pick her daily outfit, and to taunt the red hoodie guy, for me it was at 19:00 from monday-friday, on weekends, i was able to taunt him early in the morning at 8:00-10:00, then again at 13:00 and 19:00.
Well,man .I used your save but I got a black screen or I can not load .SO YOUR SAVES ARE FOR THE BETA1 ! CAN YOU REALLY UPLOAD THE BETA2 SAVES?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well,man .I used your save but I got a black screen or I can not load .SO YOUR SAVES ARE FOR THE BETA1 ! CAN YOU REALLY UPLOAD THE BETA2 SAVES?
not sure why you got a black screen, they work fine for me, even going from beta 1 to beta 2, and it doesn't matter really, since game files where fix and has nothing to do with saves, i also delete the game folder and the KsTgames folder in LocalLow, extract the game so i got a fresh game folder and KsTgames folder, moved my saves back over, loaded up with no problems, but if you WANT TO USE CAPS, AND THINK IT'S THE SAVES THAT IS THE PROBLEM, WHICH IT ISN'T, HERE ARE THE SAME SAVES THAT I USED FOR BETA 1 THAT I WILL BE LOADING UP IN BETA 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME TO DO A RE SAVE JUST FOR YOU, and you are the only one that had problems with them, so that kind of gives it away that it's your game and not the saves, but here you go princess

playerinfo.dat - without billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo2.dat - without billy's path and you let john stay
playerinfo3.dat - with billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo4.dat - with billy's path and you let john stay

The only thing that needs to be done with these saves is to repeat step 484 to get the new outfit

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They're the same saves, regardless of Beta 1 or 2, or the final release of 0.28.
I've been using one set of 3 saves (game only used to have 3 manual saves, plus the autosave) for over a year now, from 0.17 or 0.18.

A black screen is more indicative of issues with your hardware, or software on your system.
Post your system specs, because I've only seen a black screen issue when starting if the system hardware running it is sub-par.

Reactions: Chemmy

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
not sure why you got a black screen, they work fine for me, even going from beta 1 to beta 2, and it doesn't matter really, since game files where fix and has nothing to do with saves, i also delete the game folder and the KsTgames folder in LocalLow, extract the game so i got a fresh game folder and KsTgames folder, moved my saves back over, loaded up with no problems, but if you WANT TO USE CAPS, AND THINK IT'S THE SAVES THAT IS THE PROBLEM, WHICH IT ISN'T, HERE ARE THE SAME SAVES THAT I USED FOR BETA 1 THAT I WILL BE LOADING UP IN BETA 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME TO DO A RE SAVE JUST FOR YOU, and you are the only one that had problems with them, so that kind of gives it away that it's your game and not the saves, but here you go princess

playerinfo.dat - without billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo2.dat - without billy's path and you let john stay
playerinfo3.dat - with billy's path and you kick john out
playerinfo4.dat - with billy's path and you let john stay

The only thing that needs to be done with these saves is to repeat step 484 to get the new outfit
Really thanks.I'm outside now.I will try these when go home.You are so kind and patient!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Could you give me the pic or the name of the new panties?
Since my saves are base on beta 1 and the outfit was bugged doing that beta, for beta 2 i never got that outfit unlocked, so you will have to complete step 484 from the walkthough to unlock it, and here is step 484 for you to unlock it, i never got around on unlocking it on all 4 of my saves, but i should though, so if you want my saves with it unlock let me know and i will unlock and upload them for you

484. Go to the beach, taunt the red hoodie guy. At the hospital ward choose option "Go home". You'll get a little extra scene which will unlock Janice new panties as daily clothes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Agungteguh27
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes