Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I mean that a while back he started placing a sort of variant of several scenes where the MC could be more "rough", there was a variable for that too and I remember the release notes mentioning them. I was wondering if he scrapped that feature or what.
It's still there for several of the girls

Reactions: Mwanted

huskargn123

Nov 23, 2017
466. Go to the beach and taunt the red hoodie guy.
i can not do this task
how to do this?
maybe there is bug bro i can only taunt the red hoodie nibba once time and when i load my previous save to review the scene again i cant taunt the red hoodie nibba again

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
– New underwear now can be chosen as daily wear.

I did step 484 but cant choose new underwear or maybe i am wrong what is new.
Isnt it only a panty that is shown in the "little extra scene which will unlock Janice new panties as daily clothes."

I have "only" this to choose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
if you used my 27 or my 28 , you will have to repeat step 484 to get the new outfit, or if you are using your save and can't get the new outfit, just repeat that step then it will show up when you pick her daily outfit, and to taunt the red hoodie guy, for me it was at 19:00 from monday-friday, on weekends, i was able to taunt him early in the morning at 8:00-10:00, then again at 13:00 and 19:00.

Reactions: nooi_c and Cherfo
Sep 15, 2018
To the Developer of the Game

There are two receptionist of the Hospital at the same time
1. If Jason enters the hospital at 8 pm at weekdays Monday to Friday at 8 pm there is Receptionist
2. At the same if you leave the hospital and then go the Pharmacy Hospital receptionist is doing the BDSM Scene with Kelly

my question is that how can it possible the same person is available at two different locations at same point of time.

Or is this a programming error

Please let me know

I have attached a video of the scene so that people and authors of the game can verify the same

Mr Perfectionist

bryanlg

Jun 10, 2017
A little help needed. After I copied save 2 and 3 from one of you guys into the correct place. When I start the game and click load game the UI disappears and nothing happens. How can I fix this?
I have the same probleme, if someone have a solution. We would be grateful

mysteriozz

May 29, 2017
it's fucking annoying when this two bitches are always in pool at night.. i'm done of this game, shitty updates and should be more of titfucks scenes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
She is in white lingerie. You ask her to wear it all day or continue.

And I do have the lactation pills in my inventory.
Make sure it's not a weekend morning.
It's the same time(s) that she might be drinking whiskey in the dining room, between 15:00 and 19:00.

Reactions: FastBullet

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone please PLEASE kick up a MAC version of .28? I hear it is on Patreon. Is that the case?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone help I've downloaded beta 2 and still can't get the scene where billy licks Janice's pussy
You might of skipped something in billy's path which is causing you not to get that scene, and what that something is, idk, you will have to look at the walkthrough and see if you done a part or missed a part

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
You might of skipped something in billy's path which is causing you not to get that scene, and what that something is, idk, you will have to look at the walkthrough and see if you done a part or missed a part
hmmm idk before this update i was up to the part where billy cums on her pussy which was the last event for the billy path, i just keep getting the same thing when i inv billy to the beach :(

EDIT: wow okay, i found out my score with janice was at 490 instead of 500... mb

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hmmm idk before this update i was up to the part where billy cums on her pussy which was the last event for the billy path, i just keep getting the same thing when i inv billy to the beach :(

EDIT: wow okay, i found out my score with janice was at 490 instead of 500... mb

That will keep you from getting that scene lol, glade it worked out for you

Reactions: heskey232

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Alright, I'm pulling my hair out here.

I have been following the walkthrough verbatim. I have Janice's score up to 180. I *cannot* talk to Janice about the hospital.

All I get is the option to go to the beach, to talk to her, and to give her a massage in the living room. I have talked to her every day, and all I get is "chat." The main character keeps asking Janice if he can call her by her first name. That's it. I never get the option to sit next to her and ask about the hospital.

I've tried searching this thread multiple times, using different terms, and I've read responses about Kelly, Janice, and Emma. But I have not found anyone who has had my exact problem.

Can anyone help? Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Alright, I'm pulling my hair out here.

I have been following the walkthrough verbatim. I have Janice's score up to 180. I *cannot* talk to Janice about the hospital.

All I get is the option to go to the beach, to talk to her, and to give her a massage in the living room. I have talked to her every day, and all I get is "chat." The main character keeps asking Janice if he can call her by her first name. That's it. I never get the option to sit next to her and ask about the hospital.

I've tried searching this thread multiple times, using different terms, and I've read responses about Kelly, Janice, and Emma. But I have not found anyone who has had my exact problem.

Can anyone help? Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
have to do steps 31 and 32 then she will talk about the hospital

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes