sylvester45

May 25, 2017
I need help guys...I wanted to complete 0.27 before 0.28 gets out, got about 50% events, but after Twist loads and I click "Load Game" I see no games to load. Anyone has the same problem?

Reactions: hoodie13

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks, i don't mind answering the same thing that has been asked and answered a lot already, damn you jason and your pc, but if i need to find out something there is the handy search thing at the top right that i use, or i go to the last page and start going backwards, reading to see if i find the answer i'm looking for, but it's no big deal, i'm here to help people the best i can with games that i have some knowledge of.
If possible in search options can we add clause "has an attachment"? when we search post. it will be easier to search for save files, which might reduce the questions.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
If possible in search options can we add clause "has an attachment"? when we search post. it will be easier to search for save files, which might reduce the questions.
it would be a nice option but can't, only thing i can say is, do a search for the save you are looking for, example 27 save, 25 save, etc

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I need help guys...I wanted to complete 0.27 before 0.28 gets out, got about 50% events, but after Twist loads and I click "Load Game" I see no games to load. Anyone has the same problem?
did you use another save file?

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
I did, wanted to test a different rout, but it was one save of 6. Do you think it could have messed up all of them?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I did, wanted to test a different rout, but it was one save of 6. Do you think it could have messed up all of them?
That one save might of messed them all up or it might of messed up a different file, you can try this here, go into the folder where your saves are at, move them all out of that folder and place them somewhere else (example: place them in a folder on your desktop), delete the folder KsTgames in LocalLow, then go to where you extract the game at, delete that whole game folder, not the winrar file, leave that if you still have it of course, extract the game again so you have a fresh new game, start the game so it will auto create a KsTgames folder in LocalLow so that will be fresh as well, close the game then move your saves back over, start the game then try to load a save, if nothing comes up, then your saves are bad from that one you did with that save editor, but i hope it does help and they show back up if you do try it.

Reactions: sylvester45

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
That one save might of messed them all up or it might of messed up a different file, you can try this here, go into the folder where your saves are at, move them all out of that folder and place them somewhere else (example: place them in a folder on your desktop), delete the folder KsTgames in LocalLow, then go to where you extract the game at, delete that whole game folder, not the winrar file, leave that if you still have it of course, extract the game again so you have a fresh new game, start the game so it will auto create a KsTgames folder in LocalLow so that will be fresh as well, close the game then move your saves back over, start the game then try to load a save, if nothing comes up, then your saves are bad from that one you did with that save editor, but i hope it does help and they show back up if you do try it.
Thanks for help, tried it but did not work...ah well, will wait now until solution comes up.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for help, tried it but did not work...ah well, will wait now until solution comes up.
well that suck's, sorry to hear that, i hope something comes up that will fix your problem and you don't have to start over.

same result again
that desktop tho, but i'm using winrar 5.40 and have 0 problems on extracting stuff with an older version, you might want to try it as well and see if that fixes your problem., you can get 5.40 64 bit trial version here and same one i'm using, hope it helps if you do decide to try it

fan sig please ??
I haven't seen one yet and been keeping an eye out for one

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes