• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure this have been asked before, but i can't find it.
I can't access the PC in Jason's room. Every time i click it, there seem to be graphical issue/glitch. There is no browser appear and i can only click on exit button. Is there any fix? I can't accomplish many things without access to the browser.

Reactions: 0rangelightning

Exayle

Sep 24, 2018
How do you start a relationship with Emma?
When I work in the garden I don't get any points, and that's the only thing I can do with her, if I knock any other time she will tell me to come back thursday to work. I tried sneaking in the backyard but it doesn't really do anything other than her telling me "everything is okay, you can go away".
I read something about the mom and Kelly talking about the hospital and mentionning Emma, but I talked to both Kelly and the mom and I don't really get anything about that, and I have 240 points with Janice and 160 with Kelly, so I'm a bit confused.
Do I still have to wait or did I miss something?

kaya

Jun 14, 2017
How do you start a relationship with Emma?
When I work in the garden I don't get any points, and that's the only thing I can do with her, if I knock any other time she will tell me to come back thursday to work. I tried sneaking in the backyard but it doesn't really do anything other than her telling me "everything is okay, you can go away".
I read something about the mom and Kelly talking about the hospital and mentionning Emma, but I talked to both Kelly and the mom and I don't really get anything about that, and I have 240 points with Janice and 160 with Kelly, so I'm a bit confused.
Do I still have to wait or did I miss something?
Event trigger is talking with Janice while shes reading a book in the living room, check on walktrough step 30-37 to see what u missed.
30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book and click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.
31. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason she worked at the hospital in town.
32. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Make sure Kelly's score is 25+. Chat with her and accept the offer to drink coffee.
Finally click on "Finish your coffee". Repeat this to increase Kelly's score up to 60.
33. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book and click on "Talk to her" and "Chat".
Janice confirms that she took Jason home right from the hospital in town.
34. Catch Janice drinking in the dining room. Click on "Sit by the table", "Drop her on the table" and "Continue with ass".
35. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason she worked at the hospital pharmacy around the time he was born there.
She also tells him that a friend of hers worked at the hospital archives and maybe knows more about Jason's and Julia's real parents. She will try to contact her.
36. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Ask about her friend".
It turns out that Kelly's friend is Emma, Jason's neighbor.
37. Go to Emma's house and knock on the door. After Jason tells Emma that Kelly told him about her, Jason asks Emma to have a talk inside the house.
Jason explains to Emma that he is adopted and she could help him to find his real parents. She offers him to mow the lawn every Thursday.

Reactions: Xpado Justice

Giulio46

Jul 29, 2017
I have done the cosplay blowjob with billy and janice. But billy doesn't approach me on monday and i'm stuck :( help

Tripod

May 17, 2017
Should I get rid of John or should i wait. What do you mean?

I think that I should wait, not to miss anything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Should I get rid of John or should i wait. What do you mean?

I think that I should wait, not to miss anything.
He means wait until john leaves, which should be 7 days after he arrives.

John stays for 1 week leaves for 2.

When you're at home when John's around, you'll see John face on the top left of the screen and green being filled in behind him, when it's fully green head to the sitting room at 17:00 and you should see him leaving. Now defending if you've had sex with Janice or not during John's stay, you'll get a special scene for not.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
thats how that scene is setup, vaginal, fuck her ass, cum, auto switch back to her pussy, julia walks in, and same thing when you start with anal first
okay then im getting the scene correctly except for the fact that julia never walks in. is it supposed to be random or is she supposed to walk in every single time?

Similar to the pool scene with janice that julia walks in on you. While janice is giving you a BJ, Julia walks in on you guys at the pool everytime and you have the option to have julia join in or you can tell her to leave. Is the bedroom scene where julia is supposed to walk in after you cum, supposed to happen every single time like the previously mentioned Pool scene?

Tripod

May 17, 2017
He means wait until john leaves, which should be 7 days after he arrives.

John stays for 1 week leaves for 2.
I know, i know.
But you can get rid of John permanently now. That's what i meant.
I think I'll wait a couple more updates before throwing John out.
He has already sneaked into Julia's room and I do not want to miss anything there. :)

Exayle

Sep 24, 2018
@kaya I think I already did most of that, now I'm at a point where I have 240 with Janice and 170 with Kelly. When I talk to Janice when she's reading her book, Jason only asks her if he can call her by her real name, she says no etc...
When I talk to Kelly she just tell me "another boring day, could use another coffee break...", when I talk to her about during the coffee break, nothing interesting comes up either.
And when I go see Emma, she just told me to come back to mow the garden, and if I do that, nothing happens either, just getting paid and that's all.
I'm really just turning around and I don't know what I missed. I'm not sure if I got all the "hospital" dialogues during this run since I restarted the game 2 or 3 times, but I think so.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
@Chemmy I like your patience and never seen you crib about replying to the same question. Appreciated.
Thanks, i don't mind answering the same thing that has been asked and answered a lot already, damn you jason and your pc, but if i need to find out something there is the handy search thing at the top right that i use, or i go to the last page and start going backwards, reading to see if i find the answer i'm looking for, but it's no big deal, i'm here to help people the best i can with games that i have some knowledge of.

Ganesh

May 5, 2018
Billy is not coming MC pool to see MC taking a blowjob from Janice . Am I missing something on this please help.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes