Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm having the same problem
have to catch her there before 20:00 drinking coffee, then you should get the option, not in the morning, she shows up for me at 15:00 and 19:00

Hi guys i read the walk, but... where i find the lactation pils? I am missing something?
Thank you
after you put the sleeping pill in kendra coffee and she goes to sleep, leave the room, go to the storage room, it's at the end of the hall on the same floor as you, enter the room and you will have to click on the pill bottom on the shelf to get them, it's the bottle with the pink top, can't miss it

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

HighRon

Jun 17, 2017
I want to try and like this game, but the models... Someone tell me why you play this game, does it have a good story. or is it something else?

Thank you

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Sometime ago i've saw a picture where Janice had a straight down hairstyle? Is there an option to change into that, like the pubes one from the shower place?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
nope. no option for the pills
Thats odd then, they are there for me, it might be your save, but if you know what you are looking for, you can add them to your character in a save editor

Sometime ago i've saw a picture where Janice had a straight down hairstyle? Is there an option to change into that, like the pubes one from the shower place?
i looked and haven't seen anything in game, so there might be a option in save editor that you can change to have that, i was planning on looking later after i get my 4th save done

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Doing a fresh play through but having an issue. When Kelly invites me back for a cup of coffee I get transferred to the dungeon scene instead. Anyone else have this issue or did i screw up somewhere

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

if you have a bug to catch Janice at the bathroom, for milking breast.
The steps without bug:
- Wake up
- Wait one hour to be at "0:00"
- clik on door jason room ( and not the shortcuts )
- in the hallway clik on the living room
- in the living room clik on the bathroom door
And there should be the scene where Janice pinches her breasts, walk has everything for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice this little update.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Awesome update
Few pointers
1. Billy scene should be detailed and the animation should be detailed or fine tuned.
2. No new outfit added for daily use.
3. Scenes inside hospital 2nd floor shows big red spot in beginning

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Awesome update
Few pointers
1. Billy scene should be detailed and the animation should be detailed or fine tuned.
2. No new outfit added for daily use.
Because of the halloween outfit. But we can see this new outfit when jason is tapped on little girl by the guy in red. And that instead of staying at the hospital he prefers returned home

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Because of the halloween outfit. But we can see this new outfit when jason is tapped on little girl by the guy in red. And that instead of staying at the hospital he prefers returned home
Yes I agree but that wasn't it suppose to be. I am not complaining but just reporting issue.

Bluesteel

Aug 15, 2017
I can't seem to get the scene where you have a coffee with Kelly instead i only get the sneaking into the basement :/

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes