Lestath81

Oct 30, 2018
Try this, no sex whith Janice when John is at home, the day John is leaving go Living room and pass time Untill he leaves then you have the sex scene whith Janice, wait 2 Weeks (use skip) no sex whith Janice, John is back, skip Untill last day (no sex whith Janice again) last day go Living room and you can take the tickets wait Untill 17:00 and the scene triggers (maybe there are easiest ways but it worked for me).
Airlane ticket stealing issue: yeah, it needs to complete the scene with Janice after John's visit and don't fucking her in version 0.27 to be able to steal the tickets when John is leaving.
If you did the scene before version 0.27 final,
1. you have to do the 14 days without John + 7 days with John without fucking Janice cycle 2 times as you described...
2. or if you have Cheatmenu mod installed, increase the momq variable's value to 10 when John is about to leave, before clicking on the ticket (I recommend to do it only if it is 9, otherwise you will may have issues, but you will skip content that's sure).

Personally, I've tested point 2, but I will do point 1 too (Cheatmenu may missed some code when it was creating the dump files, but it seems method 2 causes only to miss a dialog change from "Jason - *One day... you will be mine mom...ONLY mine!..." to " Jason - *Hmm... I need to come up with the plan, how to get rid of John...*")...

"Technical" description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rahdamanthe

Sep 25, 2018
Hi!

Are you at this walkthrouh point below?
335. (Billy): When you have done all of Billy's path tasks (steps 260 b and 311 b), click on "Invite him to the next photoshoot".

If yes, there was a bug in the game before version 0.27 final that prevented the Invite option to appear at the school in Billy's dialog. The problem was that if you gave the picture (naked Janice at the pool) to him before you saw them on the beach on the pier, the Billy path was stuck. In version 0.27 final this issue is present only in old saves, because the developer fixed it in the dialog when you tell Billy about Janice is sunbathing naked on the beach at the remote location (so the Billy path is advancing immediately without visiting the beach)...
You can fix it only by cheat: in the hallway hold C+press H and click on "Give photos from pool" and talk to Billy at the school...
Other way to fix by cheatmenu mod by setting billyjan's value to 2 and talk to him at school.

Technical description: before step 260b and 311b the billyjan variable value is 0 (value 2 is required for the Invite dialog to appear). Step 311b increments it by 1, while step 260b set it to 1 on the beach before version 0.27 final. Now 260b sets it right after talking to Billy at the school. So if you talked to Billy about Janice naked sunbathing before the fix, billyjan was 0 when you gave the pool picture to him and the variable incrementation set it from 0 to 1 (instead of the planned 1 to 2 incrementation). There is no way to set the variable from 1 to 2 after this without cheat...

Haaa yes! It's not impossible at all because I did the game without walkthrough! I will try with cheating because I think the path has been done correctly. I'm trying tonight (in France) and I tell you if it works. Thank you for your answer and your solution.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
guys since 0.20 or .21 i did not play this game, now i see on the starting screen janice with new hair style but i cant find in game, any option or event for make this hair permanent.
anyone know if the hair is only for the halloween event ? :cryingface:

also trying the search on forum here no one knows >.<
sry the english.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
When I meet Rebeeca the second time after 20:00 in the park to walk her home, she kiss me and invite me to come in, the screen "A few moments later" shows up and game freeze...
Save is at park at 20:00 (u must sit and wait for Reb)

Is there a workaround for this, wich variable must I set that this event happend without me?
I want to visit Reb in the house, now she send me every time away.

Tevin Peoples

Nov 8, 2018
can someone explain to me y i cant get da coffee break scene to show i've gotten her stats high and low but it still wont take me to the break room but it gives me her dungeon y is dat:oops::frown:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys since 0.20 or .21 i did not play this game, now i see on the starting screen janice with new hair style but i cant find in game, any option or event for make this hair permanent.
anyone know if the hair is only for the halloween event ?
Having her down came in the previous version, only for a night event where she goes out with Emma and Rachel.
Currently there's no way to make her keep her hair down.

Reactions: oldmasterxd

mattius77

May 16, 2017
That's the only time the Tickets show up in the living room, on the day he leaves - So yes? Must be missing a previous trigger maybe? Not that I can think what that would be
I mean the scene that triggers at 1700 when he actually leaves. If you've not fooled around with Janice during that week he was home, as soon as he leaves she drags you to her room for some sex making. After, you lie in bed talking about how to get rid of John. After that, wait two more weeks until he comes back (or use cheat mod to change his status/day), go the whole week without playing with Janice, on the day he leaves, go to the living room before 1700 and grab the tickets. Then return to the living room at 1700 to say goodbye; Janice will drag you to her room again, this time you'll get caught by John.

Aedison85pl

Oct 25, 2018
Finally I managed to pass Billys route. Now Janice gives him a hand.
I'm looking for 0.27 final on mega but on rar format. Anyone?

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
is there any way to make janice visit your room, im trying to do the beach cosplay thing and im about to give up lol

Nov 10, 2017
Try this, no sex whith Janice when John is at home, the day John is leaving go Living room and pass time Untill he leaves then you have the sex scene whith Janice, wait 2 Weeks (use skip) no sex whith Janice, John is back, skip Untill last day (no sex whith Janice again) last day go Living room and you can take the tickets wait Untill 17:00 and the scene triggers (maybe there are easiest ways but it worked for me).
Yeah man, i try it as you said and its works! Thanks! :)

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes