Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
seems the single file zip for mac were broken so im gonna upload the 2 part zip instead (i packed the two parts into one zip for easier up-/download) it will be up in 15 minutes or so...

edit: new download links added now

ArthurZ2020

Sep 14, 2016
seems the single file zip for mac were broken so im gonna upload the 2 part zip instead (i packed the two parts into one zip for easier up-/download) it will be up in 15 minutes or so...

edit: new download links added now
file name indicates Ver 026. Is this a typo?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I have the same bug, i can't get the ticket, and janice have 520 point.
Somebody know how resolve this?
Well, downloaded the v 027 final but still the Danielle first together show stops at bj. Tried with both bellow 85 energy and above. Same result. Any ideas?

adward1212

Oct 29, 2017
guys is there any saves I can download it's a pretty long game, and I have some issues with the walkthrough I got the dad home and the walkthrough didn't which I did everything the walkthrough said.

2Too

Oct 23, 2018
I had the same problem. What i did was: try to get the ticket, mc just says something like those are dads stuff or whatever and doesn't pick them up. Wait until dad lefts and Janice drags you to her room and at the end of that scene mc says something along the lines of "i should come up with a plan to get rid of dad". Then i waited until he came back and was ready to leave again and then i was able to pickup the ticket.

tttttttttt

Jun 14, 2017
Hello,
I'm stuck at 386. (Billy): click on "Give her cosplay kit". Janice and Jason go to the beach. (etc)> "Call Billy".
It seems like I do not have the road to Billy complete to call it
A solution?
If not, could someone have saved the full v0.23 version with the billy path? Or the beginning of v0.24 with billy's path?
I did not find his saves in the forum
Thank you

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
So I found a bug. I attempted to save and exit the game while in the school. The menu (quit, save & quit, no) comes up, but I can not click on any of the buttons. This may be due to the arrow at the bottom of the school, which is the only item I can interact with.

So, now I have about 3 weeks or so to repeat. Grrr.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When John/Dad is home, you have to go that entire week without engaging in any shenanigans with Janice/Mom. Then on John's last day, be in the living room at 1700h when he departs; immediately after, Janice/Mom will drag you into her bedroom for some boom boom (and depending on your choices you may get 'caught' by Julia/Sister and have a threesome). After this, you will lie in the bed with Janice/Mom and talk about getting rid of John/Dad. The next time John/Dad is home, go that whole week without doing anything with (or to) Janice/Mom, then on his last day go to the living room before 1700h and you will see his luggage and plane tickets, you can then click on the tickets and take them. Be in the living room at 1700h, John will leave, and Janice/Mom will drag you into her room again, you will engage in some lovely fornicative activities, and John will come back after realizing he doesn't have his plane tickets and catch you with your dick inside his wife/your mom. (AWKWARD) You'll see several dialogs and then be presented with the choice of kicking him out a la Eric in Big Brother, or allowing him to stay which more or less cucks him.

I haven't tried the kick-him-out path, but the only thing you lose by cucking him is the nighttime living room scenes when he's home are locked out because he now sleeps on the couch.

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save around the first time the Dad leaves with tasks completed? My save has been corrupted somehow.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes