Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all, i am really surprised to see the v0.27 final alread on the site really! I search every day the site but till 2/3 day ego i am really sure that the game was update to v0.26 final! Perhaps i am wrong, but really i just do not understand how i miss the beta version! I always play first the beta. Then i download the final. Because i find always the day some good guys post here. But now i just do not understand. Perhpas playing with Red Dead Redemption 2, kept me more busy than I imagined? Possible?
Anyway:

But... But.... :hushedface: really? So soon? We finally can get ride of John so soon? This is the best thing i wait from many months really! Till the day one i meet John i wanna get ride of him. But i was really sure that, the developer let us get ride of him on v0.29 or 30. But already!? Yeah! Cant wait to cum in her and get ride of him!
Now all the girls/women are only for me :eazyHype: Yeah :eazyHype: because there is no other boys in this game that i allow to fuck them!
Every time i need to find a way to avoid all this stupid other boys/men. Really i just do not understand how some ppl like to see other. But oh well if ther are cuck the problem is only for them. Just wanna see if they catch they girls/wife with other if they are really so happy:coldsweat:

Anyway cant wait to finish the download and play it! Now me concern is about how they live without the money from John?
Man i really hope that the next update is about some lawyer woman and how us need to find fake prof on john and win the cause and let him pay the aliments (i hope i write well XD)
Damn the only thinking about fuck a lawyer on her studio make me already hard XD her sexy outfit! I hope for another red long hair head!:tf:
Fuck of me house John is already that time! YEAH!

invo

Jun 24, 2018
guys I can't get the 85+ energy can anyone tell me what are the scenes that increase the energy

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
ok so i didnt use the walkthrough and i did search the thread. Billy is Always home. i tried every time slot for a week straight. he is home when janice is at the beach, and also at 1500, both things people suggested in the thread.

am i missing something? is there some kind of trigger?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I used to really love playing this game but am finding it more and more difficult to stay interested and not sure why. Do others feel this way or am I an island?

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Airlane ticket stealing issue: yeah, it needs to complete the scene with Janice after John's visit and don't fucking her in version 0.27 to be able to steal the tickets when John is leaving.
If you did the scene before version 0.27 final,
1. you have to do the 14 days without John + 7 days with John without fucking Janice cycle 2 times as you described...
2. or if you have Cheatmenu mod installed, increase the momq variable's value to 10 when John is about to leave, before clicking on the ticket (I recommend to do it only if it is 9, otherwise you will may have issues, but you will skip content that's sure).

Personally, I've tested point 2, but I will do point 1 too (Cheatmenu may missed some code when it was creating the dump files, but it seems method 2 causes only to miss a dialog change from "Jason - *One day... you will be mine mom...ONLY mine!..." to " Jason - *Hmm... I need to come up with the plan, how to get rid of John...*")...

"Technical" description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but John just take ticket away never find Jason,why?

BIG H

Jun 15, 2017
hi guys I have a problem
did anyone see the the pharmacy bdsm scene the new one?
I can't get it
always the door is closed

Entita

Nov 9, 2018
Hi,
I have a visual problem, when clicking on PC the screen freezes and nothing pops up....therefore I cannot progress....any ideas?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
why janice is angry with jason?
There is different things that will make her angry with you, if any of these 2 things happen, she will be angry with you for a week, after that you can start having sex with her again and they are, if you cum inside of her in the shower without plan b pills, and if she catch you and your aunt at the beach beside the life guard tower.

The last thing is that you come clean about stealing emma's necklace, then you will have to do the foursome scene in the living room at night, go to sleep, hear a noise coming from downstairs, go check it out, look at there drink's, sneak to the bar, put 4 vitamine x into that color drink, and get the foursome scene, after scene she wont be angry with you anymore, but the foursome scene takes place in ver. 0.26

Reactions: arkypoub

andy1144

Oct 1, 2017
hey peeps, just told kira that i got the test answers under her desk but there is no option to help kelly with the store, there used to be but after i spoke with kira it disappeared, any1 know what to do?

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
There is different things that will make her angry with you, if any of these 2 things happen, she will be angry with you for a week, after that you can start having sex with her again and they are, if you cum inside of her in the shower without plan b pills, and if she catch you and your aunt at the beach beside the life guard tower.

The last thing is that you come clean about stealing emma's necklace, then you will have to do the foursome scene in the living room at night, go to sleep, hear a noise coming from downstairs, go check it out, look at there drink's, sneak to the bar, put 4 vitamine x into that color drink, and get the foursome scene, after scene she wont be angry with you anymore, but the foursome scene takes place in ver. 0.26

All this when i kick out the dad from House after this janice is always Angry with Jason for me is the show with Danielle but i can go forward for 50 days but still Angry with jason. What have to do? Little help or maybe if you Wanna a savegame of 0,27 the save on post before don't work on me

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
All this when i kick out the dad from House after this janice is always Angry with Jason for me is the show with Danielle but i can go forward for 50 days but still Angry with jason. What have to do? Little help or maybe if you Wanna a savegame of 0,27 the save on post before don't work on me
i don't know then, i did all of danielle stuff before i did the part to kick him out or let him stay, i also don't have a save for 0.27 yet, since i deleted my saves and started a new game

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
i don't know then, i did all of danielle stuff before i did the part to kick him out or let him stay, i also don't have a save for 0.27 yet, since i deleted my saves and started a new game
Me i choose to kick him out For me is the Danielle show the thing to make it Angry

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes