Nicroc

Sep 7, 2018
hi everyone,
i have a bug I can't click on my computer in Jason's room Nothing happen just little bugs, do you have ideas?
thanks a lot

VeryRare

Feb 10, 2018
hi everyone,
i have a bug I can't click on my computer in Jason's room Nothing happen just little bugs, do you have ideas?
thanks a lot
Same happens to me!
If you have any idea why please let us know!

EDIT:
I tried the solution on page 744, the game doesnt freeze but the PC wont turn on.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
hi everyone,
thanks a lot
Same happens to me!
If you have any idea why please let us know!

EDIT:
I tried the solution on page 744, the game doesnt freeze but the PC wont turn on.
The final version has been buggy this month, people have had better luck with Beta2
Link for Beta2 can be found here:
Mega:
Is there any difference between the beta 2 and the final version?
Usually just bugfixes, though seems like for 0.26 a gamebreaking bug sneaked in for the final release.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

hyksos

Oct 21, 2016
Hey everyone,
i'm stuck at the "get the necklace" quest, every time i mow the lawn, i don't get the choice to take a glass of water, she just tells me that she needs to go back to working out, can anyone know if i missed something ?

TIA

SweetNa

Jun 15, 2018
I downloaded the latest version but I have some bugs. I can't click on the computer in the MC room it freezes things and in some places when I click wait an hour like the living room the wait buttons disappear. I need the computer to book the hotel and I cant do it.

Reactions: caf3in3

EPICRANDOMNESS

Dec 4, 2017
Soooooo. I am unable to type anything. I get to Julias phone try to type in rick nothing. Just hear the beeps of acknowledging me pressing a key. Possible fix?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Like i push letter R key and i get a beep in my headphones after awhile i though it was my wireless keyboard dying maybe, then I pluged in the wired keyboard same thing. It happens everytime push a key while playing im very confused.
That sounds like something on your end, not the game itself.

Not sure, but it sounds a lot like Sticky Keys (not that kind) is turned on. Next time it happens, press your Shift key 5 times. That should turn Sticky Keys off again.
If it's not that, then it's something else with your machine, because Julia's phone has never beeped when typing Rick (or anything else) for the password.

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
I downloaded the latest version but I have some bugs. I can't click on the computer in the MC room it freezes things and in some places when I click wait an hour like the living room the wait buttons disappear. I need the computer to book the hotel and I cant do it.
exactly same problem . i played it while ago without issues , but now i downloaded the game again from few sites and whole menu vanishes if i click "wait 1h" no idea whats causing it .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
exactly same problem . i played it while ago without issues , but now i downloaded the game again from few sites and whole menu vanishes if i click "wait 1h" no idea whats causing it .
From a link in a post by Chemmy a few pages before this one...

go to your room, wait 1 hour then use it, same goes for the beach as well, when you go there, wait 1 hour then click on the pier or the private area of the beach, depending on the area that you wanna go to, or you can download 26 beta2 and have 0 problems.

26 beta2 can be found here

no need to start a new game, just start 26 beta2, click on load game and load you save where you stopped at

EPICRANDOMNESS

Dec 4, 2017
No not only on her phone, i do not believe it is sticky fingers as I am on the website(this one) through the same laptop, i can type just fine. Go ingame no matter the screen when i ever i push any button even crl alt delete just.. beep. So i do not know ill try clearing sticky fingers while typing mid game.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
A look a few posts higher would have answered you without the need to post
Look at post

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
oh cool thanks . i must have missed the post somehow . (getting old and blind )
downloading beta 2 now i hope it works , and thanks again

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes