Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can i play this game in 4GB ram and intel HD graphics 3000 VGA ?
The 4GB RAM is fine for playing this game, but the Intel graphics will be a problem. It's part of the CPU, so it's not a dedicated graphics card.
Upon cursory searching for info, I think it'll struggle with running this game.

Generally speaking, it's always better to use dedicated graphics over built-in to the CPU.

Yes you can! There is no system requirements.
There's none posted, but it does need a semi-decent, to decent spec PC/Mac that can play games.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

dcthfdyj20

Dec 6, 2016
I've done everything on the walkthrough except invite billy to beach. There is no option to do so. Only "Chat" shows up when i go to his home. the entire walkthrough is complete except i'm stuck on this step of the billy path. Will reseting in the cheat menu work or will that cause problems? any solution? is this a bug?

And I can't set Julia's bed as sleeping bed. When I click on it nothing happens.

Would appreciate any insight and help.
Have you done all cosplay night beach scenes? Billy recognise Janice and she okay with it? Billy talk to you after school?

Reactions: lancehk

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I've done everything on the walkthrough except invite billy to beach. There is no option to do so. Only "Chat" shows up when i go to his home. the entire walkthrough is complete except i'm stuck on this step of the billy path. Will reseting in the cheat menu work or will that cause problems? any solution? is this a bug?

And I can't set Julia's bed as sleeping bed. When I click on it nothing happens.

Would appreciate any insight and help.
Is Janice at the beach when you try? Go into the relationship tab and when she is at beach go to Billy.

Miaki

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys i have a Problem with Julia she is not at the Pool or in the Living Room at night i have trying the walkthrough but it not happens since ca 60 days please help.

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Have you done all cosplay night beach scenes? Billy recognise Janice and she okay with it? Billy talk to you after school?
Yes, i've done all the beach scenes with Janice. Up to naked photoshoot, and on weekend naked photoshoot with blowjob (multiple times). And according to guide you have to call billy first before he will recognize her. BUT i can't call him or invite him.

Is Janice at the beach when you try? Go into the relationship tab and when she is at beach go to Billy.
I've tried approaching Billy after school when Janice is at beach (says she's there in relationship tab) and no invite option when talking to Billy outside of school. I've also tried going to Billy's home when Janice is at beach later in the day and there is only the standard "Chat" (dude your mom is hot / whatever i need to go raid) option, nothing about the beach.

This is the 2nd full play through i've done where inviting bill to the beach photoshoot is the only thing i'm unable to do.

Mandaman

Oct 29, 2017
Guys i would appreciate any kind of help,here is my problem,I have lenovo ideapad 320 laptop with very poorly performance wize cpu and bad gpu is there any way so i could optimize my laptop for this game? :)

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Guys i would appreciate any kind of help,here is my problem,I have lenovo ideapad 320 laptop with very poorly performance wize cpu and bad gpu is there any way so i could optimize my laptop for this game? :)
Not much you can do with those specs i'm afraid;
you can try it on graphics quality low (fastest might introduce artifacts but worth a shot to try as well)
run it fullscreen (this tends to give you better performance then windowed) with as low as a resolution as you can tolerate and you might get enough fps to make it bearable.

Reactions: Mandaman

dobon

Oct 17, 2018
a few questions
is it possible don't do like walkthrough?
if I add in a cheats screwdriver or oil or all kinds of things, is that okay?
thanks

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
a few questions
is it possible don't do like walkthrough?
if I add in a cheats screwdriver or oil or all kinds of things, is that okay?
thanks
It's best to follow the walkthrough.

Cheating items and relationship stats can screw things in the game, and prevent certain triggers necessary for progressing from triggering.
The only time to cheat items, is if you previously had said item and it is not supposed to disappear from Jason's inventory, but mysteriously vanished anyway.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes