american

Apr 24, 2017
What i would like to see in future updates
more cosplay stuff with stepmom
replace plan b pills with fake pills, getting the whole town pregnant, that would be one hell of a twist
doing stuff to stepmom while she is exercising in the living room alone
when stepmom is drink at the dinning room table and you bend her over the table and have the option for pussy or ass, when you pick pussy, maybe finishing it without her running away
when stepmom is taking a nap in the bedroom and you get on the bed, have the option to do stuff to her and not leave the bedroom
run the joggers over with a car, or buy a dog with rabies to keep them from running in front of you house, and yeah i know, little events like that gives the game more
when walking your stepmom in the park at night while she has that dog outfit on, the guy in the red hoodie don't show up, since he don't have his stash anymore
graduated from high school and get a good job
more outfits for stepmom and stepsis to wear, or have them walk around nude
and seen that aunt is getting an update, so no need to add anything about her
more pool and hot tub scenes

so much stuff can be added to this game and looking forward to the next update and for billy's path, i think i will continue without his path, started a new game with his path and saw how it ended, it was good but don't think i will stay with it.
i agree with on every but Billy path i don't play sorry Billy just give me cold shoulder ok sorry but if it is your thing more power to you it just not mine

Heythere6969

Oct 22, 2018
So I just started playing and the pc in the room doesn't seem to be working. Every time I click on it the screen freezes and only the town map works. Help appreciated.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What i would like to see in future updates
replace plan b pills with fake pills, getting the whole town pregnant, that would be one hell of a twist
when stepmom is drink at the dinning room table and you bend her over the table and have the option for pussy or ass, when you pick pussy, maybe finishing it without her running away
when stepmom is taking a nap in the bedroom and you get on the bed, have the option to do stuff to her and not leave the bedroom
run the joggers over with a car, or buy a dog with rabies to keep them from running in front of you house, and yeah i know, little events like that gives the game more
when walking your stepmom in the park at night while she has that dog outfit on, the guy in the red hoodie don't show up, since he don't have his stash anymore
graduated from high school and get a good job
and seen that aunt is getting an update, so no need to add anything about her
more pool and hot tub scenes

so much stuff can be added to this game and looking forward to the next update and for billy's path, i think i will continue without his path, started a new game with his path and saw how it ended, it was good but don't think i will stay with it.
I would like to see more action already with mother in cow costume, already a very long time no stop me.gif update with this costume.

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
help iam stuck!!!
440. Make sure John is not at home, you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 165) and you have completed the progression with Rachel (up to step 407).
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Emma is not mad at Jason.
Janice suggests to go out tonight and forget about everything. Janice is mad at Jason.
During this "mad period" Janice refuses to have sex with Jason until you complete the steps 441 to 443...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
help iam stuck!!!
440. Make sure John is not at home, you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 165) and you have completed the progression with Rachel (up to step 407).
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Emma is not mad at Jason.
Janice suggests to go out tonight and forget about everything. Janice is mad at Jason.
During this "mad period" Janice refuses to have sex with Jason until you complete the steps 441 to 443...
Copy & pasting from the walkthrough doesn't tell anyone what you're stuck with.

Reactions: PurplePatch

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I agree with most of you ideas

And would add this one;; Jason and Janice humping hard in front of the big window in the hallway.
Billy sees them from outside. Jason calls him into the house to join them.
that would be something to see with his path, and since i did 2 full playthroughs with 2 different saves, i can just load up the save with his path to check it out, but for future updates, i'm going to use my first save that is without his path

i agree with on every but Billy path i don't play sorry Billy just give me cold shoulder ok sorry but if it is your thing more power to you it just not mine
thats why i did 2 full playthroughs, my first save is without his path, i said f that at first, then i wanted to see what his path was all about, so my 2nd save is with his path, but for future updates, i will be going back to my first save, which is without his path, but i have my 2nd save if i ever wanted to see his path.

I would like to see more action already with mother in cow costume, already a very long time no View attachment 166056 update with this costume.
oh yeah, forgot about that one, yeah that needs to be more action with the cow costume as well, and this popped into my mind, take her to the beach at night with the dog costume on and play fetch with her, or use a frisbee then fuck her at the lifeguard stand, and i didn't add any aunt stuff since i saw that she is getting more content in this upcoming update.

Reactions: lancehk

american

Apr 24, 2017
super glad you enjoy do it and about cow suit maybe Dev wait went he choice to make mom pregant to play milk the cow hmm

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
super glad you enjoy do it and about cow suit maybe Dev wait went he choice to make mom pregant to play milk the cow hmm
you know, i didn't think of that and yeah, he might be waiting on putting content in for that until the pregnant content comes into play, and by the way the story is turning out, looks like that will be added in the future as well.

Reactions: american

gubl

May 31, 2018
I wonder what is level of effort to animate static/postures and mimicking. Dev already maintains facial expressions for models, which is awesome, and somehow those posture animations are already implemented on start/splash screen, when Janice makes glance around while Julia browses phone. Examples of in game use can be, encouraging wink, shivering, cherishing guestures, flashing triggered at different progression points. It can be small set of them at the beginning reusable trough variety of game situations. This game is sort of own kind, and definitely sets expectation bar at very high end. Those features, why may look as overhead, improve game immersion.

american

Apr 24, 2017
you know, i didn't think of that and yeah, he might be waiting on putting content in for that until the pregnant content comes into play, and by the way the story is turning out, looks like that will be added in the future as well.
bingo and about the Granny topic I talk about you know we have Kira right and Jason has not been to her house yet she could be live with her Grandma and maybe here is a scene him and Kira are doing it in her bedroom and Granma said I keep hear a mouse squeak hmm

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
bingo and about the Granny topic I talk about you know we have Kira right and Jason has not been to her house yet she could be live with her Grandma and maybe here is a scene him and Kira are doing it in her bedroom and Granma said I keep hear a mouse squeak hmm
lol a granny scene, the way you are having sex with everyone in town, i wont be surprise if a granny shows up in the game later on, it could be kira's grandma or a granny that is living in one of the houses that we can't go to yet, but it is an interesting idea on adding one in, gives the game more options and characters, more events, example, you walk onto grannies lawn, she comes out yelling, get off my lawn, you walk up to her, grab her walker with tennis balls on the ends of it, throw it aside then you fuck her on her lawn.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Yeah, granny may add more spice (twist) to the game :) but her model should be reworked and more up to par with Jason’s model, like height wise, but wider hips, plum ass :)
I can observe pretty much three types of female body in this game, so adding new body type will be a huge update. She can be a pimp on a spot (in park) to sell relation points with characters on the game, arrange orgy scenes on prem, or rent space to fuck while Becca’s husband, John, or Billy at home. :)

Reactions: american

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hello guys,
With kendra in the hospital when i ask her AGAIN about the birth information she tells me that's for a future update while in the walkthrough we can continue with mother and emma but the scene where janice shows the necklace to emma doesn't appear.
Thanks a lot.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
the only sound i remember it having is clicking sounds from the mouse, i don't think there are sounds in the game really, but then again every game i play, i turn the sounds off.
Right. There isn't sound. That is what KsT put as next if he reaches his next $ goal.

Reactions: PurplePatch

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
Copy & pasting from the walkthrough doesn't tell anyone what you're stuck with.
heheh yeah sorry bout that, how to get these schene "On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look." thats never triggered .. mybe someone can gimme saved for ths schene?? heres mine..

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
I'm experiencing a save problem
after downloading 0.26 version, i can't get any more my old saves, and when i click on the main page: Load Game, any button disapper.
can anyone help me?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes