tung

Jul 24, 2017
I'm having some strange trouble getting this game to run correctly. I am able to navigate most places and interact with some things. However when I click on the computer in MC's room, the game will stop responding, I can no longer move the 3d camera and the menu drop downs will persist. I can quit or use the town map at this point to recover. It seems like some additional window or dialog pops up but does not display on my screen. Here's a screencap:

I have tried every graphics setting, windowed and full screen.
My system is a bit old (GTX 680) but driver updated. It does not seem to be performance related and I have updated drivers.
Press "r" twice and the bug will be fixed

Reactions: StJesuz

MalcomSasek

Jun 7, 2017
got 1080ti with a 4790k at 5ghz with 32k ram and have no problem running the game on my tv at 4k, but i have the same problem with the computer, i just assumed it was an object you cant interact with, am i wrong ?
is the computer part of the game ? click pc and screen light up and all images freeze, but if I can change room i break the bug and can continue
Yes, you're right, it's possible to break this bug changing room. Computer is part of game, if you play from beginign you have to use computer to buy a webcam, dog suit etc. By the way, I'm playing it again from begining. Because last version I played was 0.12 I think.

prnds

Jul 2, 2018
This question has been answered earlier in this thread already, but here you go:
Never use your PC before 14:00 o'clock and when the PC does not react (after 14:00), skip an hour.
After I "suggested something else" I cannot use PC in Jason's Room, doesn't matter what time it is.
I got the picture from Kira and now i cannot continue.

Any advice?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
got 1080ti with a 4790k at 5ghz with 32k ram and have no problem running the game on my tv at 4k, but i have the same problem with the computer, i just assumed it was an object you cant interact with, am i wrong ?
is the computer part of the game ? click pc and screen light up and all images freeze, but if I can change room i break the bug and can continue
it's a bug in the 26 final, it has a lot of problems in that build, even for my pc as well and yes you have to interact with the pc, that's how you buy stuff, etc.
asus rog swift pg279q, it's there 2k one with g-sync
2x evga 1080 ftw2 with evga sli hb bridge
i7 7700k
32gb g skill trident z rgb

search for 26 beta2, it has way less bug and more playable then 26 final.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
it's a bug in the 26 final, it has a lot of problems in that build, even for my pc as well and yes you have to interact with the pc, that's how you buy stuff, etc.
asus rog swift pg279q, it's there 2k one with g-sync
2x evga 1080 ftw2 with evga sli hb bridge
i7 7700k
32gb g skill trident z rgb

search for 26 beta2, it has way less bug and more playable then 26 final.
so i have to downgrade? with current save work with older version ?

Donbeshire

Jul 30, 2017
I have had the same issue with the pressing the pc bugs the game but i left the room went back in waited 1hr then i was able to get the pc to work. Tried this 3 times as i kept getting the bug and worked all 3 times for me. But a bit irritating to have to waste a hr just buy something

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
so i have to downgrade? with current save work with older version ?
yeah, your saves will work with it and no need to move stuff around, since they all use the same folder for saves, just download 26 beta2, unpack, start game and load your save, if you would like to know where the saves are at, it can be found in, C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

26 beta2 can be found here and it's the version that came before final version

I have only the pubic hair style option there no tatoo, did I miss something??
no you didn't miss anything, hillbilly bob told me how to do it and here is the link

I used the cheat menu which can be found here

Zaba88

Aug 8, 2017
yeah, your saves will work with it and no need to move stuff around, since they all use the same folder for saves, just download 26 beta2, unpack, start game and load your save, if you would like to know where the saves are at, it can be found in, C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

26 beta2 can be found here and it's the version that came before final version

no you didn't miss anything, hillbilly bob told me how to do it and here is the link

I used the cheat menu which can be found here
Thanks man, I got MAC so seems to be the unlucky one)

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I have only the pubic hair style option there no tatoo, did I miss something??
I went back and tried it again and the tattoo is gone now. Don't know what happened to it. I pm'd KsT on discord about it but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Press "r" twice and the bug will be fixed
Pressing r once does pop up the relations window, but pressing it again does nothing, and the window will persist on the screen. I can replace it with the inventory window.

I guess I'll wait for another build.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I have 2 question and yes it made sound bad but i am going to ask them any way to see what answer I get and to see if other feel same or think I am full of crap ok. 1) Do you think Patreon did something to game to get you to play from and not get from public use???? 2) We all know by now Patreon policy on Incest but with this game I see it don't have a patch or did i miss something??? Thank you and please reply either way ok

ventitre

Nov 12, 2016
"C:\Users\*name*\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"

Sorry to bother you but in Windows XP i can find this and in Windows 10 i can't.
Can someone help me please?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"C:\Users\*name*\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"

Sorry to bother you but in Windows XP i can find this and in Windows 10 i can't.
Can someone help me please?
Well, its there but only after the game creates it so you launch it first, make a save just to be sure, and it will be there. Obviously if you can save and load then its there just may be set to hidden.

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Hi
Thank you for your share I hope it will be work,
but right now I don't understand about this file because there
is only one file and I don't know where I suppose to pest/put the file for working.
So please tell me about this
Extract zip in : Local Disk C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I tried the cheat menu but never knew you could of do it with that, but i'm going to use regedit to add it, going to go off your image there, thanks

I had to use the cheat menu to add it, some reason regedit keeps on resetting on me and it didn't show up, but i got it now and thanks for the help
Hi, How do you get the cheat menu to het the tattoo? never managed to get the cheat menu from the picture. Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes