Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, How do you get the cheat menu to het the tattoo? never managed to get the cheat menu from the picture. Thanks.
open up cheat menu in game and look for FC:Flowchart_Chars in red, in that category, look for jantrim and take that to 5.

I couldn't do a save quit with cheat menu install, so what i had to do was, set it to 5 then check to see if it was there, if it was there, i went to sleep and the next day i force close the game, remove the cheat menu then move the original file back over, started the game up, went to load and clicked on autosave, it loaded up were i force closed the game at and the tattoo was still there, so all i had to do was save quit.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yeah, your saves will work with it and no need to move stuff around, since they all use the same folder for saves, just download 26 beta2, unpack, start game and load your save, if you would like to know where the saves are at, it can be found in, C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

26 beta2 can be found here and it's the version that came before final version

no you didn't miss anything, hillbilly bob told me how to do it and here is the link

I used the cheat menu which can be found here
will try, thx

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
so, I saw this game is very big once downloaded and uncompressed: I assume there is a lot of content or most of the size is due to the 3d real time game mode?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
open up cheat menu in game and look for FC:Flowchart_Chars in red, in that category, look for jantrim and take that to 5.

I couldn't do a save quit with cheat menu install, so what i had to do was, set it to 5 then check to see if it was there, if it was there, i went to sleep and the next day i force close the game, remove the cheat menu then move the original file back over, started the game up, went to load and clicked on autosave, it loaded up were i force closed the game at and the tattoo was still there, so all i had to do was save quit.
Thanks a lot! it worked for me too.

prnds

Jul 2, 2018
I have had the same issue with the pressing the pc bugs the game but i left the room went back in waited 1hr then i was able to get the pc to work. Tried this 3 times as i kept getting the bug and worked all 3 times for me. But a bit irritating to have to waste a hr just buy something
Thank you, that helps with the Bug.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
when is the next update? I was stuck in Adriana cop cosplay because the PC didn't run in this version...

american

Apr 24, 2017
after checking out this scene, wounder if there is anymore hidden ones
will don't give Dev no idea maybe he will make girl go into jason ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god please nooooooooooooooooooooooo not in his arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehe oh true and what is name of game Twist right so who now right oh oh

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
will don't give Dev no idea maybe he will make girl go into jason ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god please nooooooooooooooooooooooo not in his arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehe oh true and what is name of game Twist right so who now right oh oh
lol, that is something i don't wanna see

Reactions: american

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Guys i can not get the 22pm receptionist scene at the pharmacy, she just does not show up, can anyone help?
keep trying or you might of miss something that is making it not trigger, what that something is, i'm not sure, it might of trigger without you knowing, i would go outside of it and keep skipping time to see what happens, or go somewhere else, skip to 22:00 then go there

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes