cbaked83

Oct 11, 2018
I forget where it is in here but if you use the "r" shortcut for relations and toggle it twice it has allowed me around that bug.

Kevin gives the key back when you get the dumbbells. In the dialogue Jason says he needs it back and Kevin says he'll make a copy

Make sure it's a different day and keep trying. Waiting on the random events can be tedious sometimes.
Yeah but how do you get the key for the dumbells? I don't have the key anymore it seems. I went through the dialuge with Kira getting the test answers for her and she gave me the key then, but I can't get into the school anymore after that. Or am I missing something?

Dec 12, 2017
Yeah but how do you get the key for the dumbells? I don't have the key anymore it seems. I went through the dialuge with Kira getting the test answers for her and she gave me the key then, but I can't get into the school anymore after that. Or am I missing something?
Your game may have hit a glitch. You buy the key from Kira. Once she catches Jason with Adrianna in the locker room, she starts blackmailing/asking for favors to keep her from going to the principal.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
This used to be one of my favorites.
Not anymore.
Those stupid mingames took all the fun out of it.
Whenever I click on the right moment, it is always the wrong moment.
Utterly unplayable for me now.
Great game gone to hell
Use the cheat, that's what I do. Just push c on keyboard when the mini-game is on, the eye turns red, and you can click anywhere. I hate the games too. There always seemed to be a lag.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I am just at the beginning of the game, actually here :

View attachment 161328

But please someone, tell me that she (mom - Janice) will have piercing on the nipples someday in the story.... She seems to have the perfect tits for that...

p.s. I don't know why I have waited so long before playing at this game.... truly, I am in love with this game...so fantastic view and possibility to see from different angles ! Wow
So far only Danielle (aunt) has piercings or tattoos. They are optional. You can have her with or without. Don't know if he is planning to do any other characters this way.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What is the system requirements for the twist right now? I started a new game and I hadn't any issues before but now it's slow scene transitions.

My Specs:

i5 6600K OC - 4.6 GHz
16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz Dual Channel Ram
GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming overclocked

I don't see what could be the issue.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
What is the system requirements for the twist right now? I started a new game and I hadn't any issues before but now it's slow scene transitions.

My Specs:

i5 6600K OC - 4.6 GHz
16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz Dual Channel Ram
GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming overclocked

I don't see what could be the issue.
you playing the final version? because the beta version has some bugs. If you play the final version try to lower the graphics a bit but on my end the game is lag free with lower specs than yours.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
you playing the final version? because the beta version has some bugs. If you play the final version try to lower the graphics a bit but on my end the game is lag free with lower specs than yours.
Yes, It the final version, unless someone here screws with me.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
did they change the graphic? Idk why but in my memory of idk what version it is, it used to look different. I might be thinking of other game... meh.. must be my imagination.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey I have a bug that apparently many other have, I can't go back to sleep in Jason's bed after I set Janice's bed as the default one. I tried to find a solution, but didn't find any... Anyone has a solution? Or do we have to wait for the next update?
Maybe the version released on the 11th fixed it?
Edit : Fixed in the very final version on Patreon

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes