• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hello Friend
Can You Help Please...

In Version 17

There is a Walk-through
To See The Scene in Home
Janice and Rachel Talking .
But Where they are Talking I can't Find them ? Please Help
This scene happens in front of Jason's house at 13:00. This scene happens one time only and is irrelevant and can easily be missed if you are not at that time at that place. It isn't a big deal - Janice and Rachel having a small talk.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
true because how can a walkthrough tell you about a bug it only give yup shortcut to get to end of update right not if a bug jump into game
I ask questions here when i got stuck somewhere in the game, then they're gonna help you. so what's your problem?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I saw some things on the patreon website which was called as W.I.P that's why I wanted to ask. Thx man
That's different.
Work In Progress isn't a version release, it's typically a picture/preview of upcoming characters/content.
Someone is usually kind enough to share the WIP posts as well, usually to the deserved salivation of people around here;)

Although, what I said still applies since the next release is going to be soon.

Reactions: tamercihan1

american

Apr 24, 2017
I ask questions here when i got stuck somewhere in the game, then they're gonna help you. so what's your problem?
and I am talking about walkthrough and you jump in with your comment so question should be what is you problem and this is or was not direct to you alone but to everyone

american

Apr 24, 2017
if this keep going with this rude comments and abusive behavior I will ask the admin or mod to have thread shut down too so please stop ok

prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
Bummer that KsT don't post upcoming content list. Hope at saturday there will be realased v0.25b1 with walktrough...

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes