prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
In my opinion there should be a separate topic in the main The Twist section for walktrough questions and problems becouse its getting messy here.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

american

Apr 24, 2017
and thing is if we did start doing this we would start get the same problem like MILF City Thread has and if anyone follow thread know what happen it is now shut down until update out so be careful with how you said dead pagor thread ok and this is not direction to anyone person but eo everyone ok

Nov 18, 2017
why this late for update its never happen to twist other games delay but twist was on time at 20 or 23 of every month. any 1 know what happen ????????

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
why this late for update its never happen to twist other games delay but twist was on time at 20 or 23 of every month. any 1 know what happen ????????
KsT told everyone last Month that this month's update would be late and probably light on content because he took time off to go on vacation.
And he has done this two years in a row at this time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Gotta love when people ask about when the update's coming, despite several mentions of KST taking a holiday and publicly informing his patrons... Which was also shared here, and the Patreon post itself was publicly available too.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Gotta love when people ask about when the update's coming, despite several mentions of KST taking a holiday and publicly informing his patrons... Which was also shared here, and the Patreon post itself was publicly available too.
That's because most don't ever bother to read the thread...
They come here with a purpose in mind, click to the last page and if the reason they came isn't there on the last page of posts they just make a new post.

Nevermind going to first unread message and catching up...
Nevermind checking the OP is there is an update or not and when not just leaving it at that...

I want to see if a new release is due, go to the last page and if there is no date there ask again....All previous pages and posts ignored....

I need help with a problem in the game? Forget the search, if the answer I want isn't on the last page I'll just ask again despite the fact the answer they want is one page back...

Just lazy people who think the internet is all about their Instant Gratification which is why they don't put in any work (the INSTANT) to find info (Gratification) or ask when the game will be released (Instant AND Gratification) when they know full well they could find everything they wanted on Patreon and no date anyone gives would actually be correct.

Just Lazy that's all...

american

Apr 24, 2017
like the guys keep tell you stop being lazy read the thread or use search button top right corner easy to do and if you have the game you mostly like have a walkthrough to so most of question can be answer in it

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
like the guys keep tell you stop being lazy read the thread or use search button top right corner easy to do and if you have the game you mostly like have a walkthrough to so most of question can be answer in it
it's everything in the walkthrough . except you got bugs

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes