docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
This game is amazing hats off the developer, very well done sister is hot as and that pool scene at the end dam...

I know the game says final but was hoping the story wrapped up or at least had an ending did the game get cancelled or anyone know the story ?
"Final" for this game as I understand it just means that the current version is final, not that the entire game is finished. I've been following this game for a while and every update has been "final".

Reactions: lerroy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
This game is amazing hats off the developer, very well done sister is hot as and that pool scene at the end dam...

I know the game says final but was hoping the story wrapped up or at least had an ending did the game get cancelled or anyone know the story ?
there are versions of each build. Initial new version is called BETA1 and BETA2 is bug fix. Then we get the final bugfreeish version of the build.

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
When I fuck danielle?

....especially you?!?
ähm never ever (...ending
story for you r something)

oh and before I forget it
Y.O.U. with her - never,
never ever - not you
with her - no no no noooo

:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

:angel:

Reactions: Cirro84

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
So If I Skip The Days For one week then i can do the same routine life in Home right ?
Yes you can. If you have the cheat menu, you can throw in sleeping pills into his beer to have some fun with janice at night. If the spills are there, you can throw in drug X too and see what happens when you visit her at night

Now as for my problem:

I'm currently doing all of Adrianna's text pic challenges. It has worked the first time around but when I used someone's save to do it all over again, I now keep getting problems.
Every time I visit Janice in the dining room for a pic, the screen goes black. I save and restart but it keeps happening.
Is there a way to fix this or to get the picture through the cheat menu?

Also when I visit Danielle at the beach and do the massage, he just keeps on doing it and it doesn't stop. It's a constant loop. There's no way to end it or click on anything.
With Danielle I've fixed her tap and I've done everything in the bed as far as her chest goes ;)

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
how do i fix game crashes when Janice is in the bathroom? when i enter?
my version game 0.24final
You can try by going to the bathroom when there is no one there and wait there until Janice appears. But frankly speaking I don't think this will help you. Such crashes have been reported many times in this thread by users with integrated or obsolete video cards. So far the only solution is video card upgrade.
Does anyone else have a strange graphics problem with the most recent build where the breasts seem to be pulled out slightly from the body and come THROUGH the clothes? I'm on a 1070Ti with the latest drivers and I play at the proper resolution...it just seems like the models went through some sort of awful transformation recently.
If you are playing the latest version 1.24 final then post some screenshots.
Now as for my problem:

I'm currently doing all of Adrianna's text pic challenges. It has worked the first time around but when I used someone's save to do it all over again, I now keep getting problems.
Every time I visit Janice in the dining room for a pic, the screen goes black. I save and restart but it keeps happening.
Is there a way to fix this or to get the picture through the cheat menu?

Also when I visit Danielle at the beach and do the massage, he just keeps on doing it and it doesn't stop. It's a constant loop. There's no way to end it or click on anything.
With Danielle I've fixed her tap and I've done everything in the bed as far as her chest goes ;)
You are using either somebody's heavily cheated save file or you are using somebody's save file containing old bugs caused by old game versions (maybe even beta versions). The only solution is to start the game from the beginning.

darth_morgoth

Apr 2, 2018
You can try by going to the bathroom when there is no one there and wait there until Janice appears. But frankly speaking I don't think this will help you. Such crashes have been reported many times in this thread by users with integrated or obsolete video cards. So far the only solution is video card upgrade.

You are using either somebody's heavily cheated save file or you are using somebody's save file containing old bugs caused by old game versions (maybe even beta versions). The only solution is to start the game from the beginning.
Tks for the help and info...
I would try that ...

First time i have this problem the olders game versions run fine...

Tks again

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Tks for the help and info...
I would try that ...

First time i have this problem the olders game versions run fine...

Tks again
I'm still curious what is the exact reason for that crash. Could you please, AFTER the crash, go to your save game folder:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\ and attach to your post output_log.txt and the other text files (if any) and the contents of the sub-folder Crashes (if it's not empty).

darth_morgoth

Apr 2, 2018
I'm still curious what is the exact reason for that crash. Could you please, AFTER the crash, go to your save game folder:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\ and attach to your post output_log.txt and the other text files (if any) and the contents of the sub-folder Crashes (if it's not empty).
sub-folder Crashes is empty

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
sub-folder Crashes is empty
Unfortunately there is no logged game crash in output_log.txt. And since I can't reproduce that error the only thing that I can advice you is to update your video drivers. Your current video drivers are ver. 15.201.1701.0, and the current video drivers on AMD site are ver. 15.7.1. Do the following:
  1. Download latest video drivers from AMD:
  2. Download AMD Clean Uninstall Utility:
  3. Uninstall you video drivers using AMD Clean Uninstall Utility from step 2.
  4. Install the downloaded drivers from step 1.
If this doesn't help you then the only solution is video card upgrade. Sorry.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
bodyissues.jpg

Right from the loading screen you can see things aren't right. The mother is busting out of her clothing top and bottom, and this is a continuing theme throughout the game. Other characters also suffer from this problem. Notice how the breasts appear to be detached from the body. Even Jason has some wardrobe malfunctions in some instances (skin shows through clothes).

Just went with the one screenshot since it demonstrates the problem, but I'll provide more if it's really necessary.

darth_morgoth

Apr 2, 2018
Unfortunately there is no logged game crash in output_log.txt. And since I can't reproduce that error the only thing that I can advice you is to update your video drivers. Your current video drivers are ver. 15.201.1701.0, and the current video drivers on AMD site are ver. 15.7.1. Do the following:
  1. Download latest video drivers from AMD:
  2. Download AMD Clean Uninstall Utility:
  3. Uninstall you video drivers using AMD Clean Uninstall Utility from step 2.
  4. Install the downloaded drivers from step 1.
If this doesn't help you then the only solution is video card upgrade. Sorry.

TKS :D

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the reply
I cheated a lot in it using the menu cheat. Did that have an affect?

EDIT: Does anyone have a save file I can have that's 70- 100% completed?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply
I cheated a lot in it using the menu cheat. Did that have an affect?
If you want to cheat use this . All other cheats are not safe and may lead to wide range of glitches later.
EDIT: Does anyone have a save file I can have that's 70- 100% completed?
There are a lot of saves in this thread. Just use the search field as it's shown in my signature.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
View attachment 135179

Right from the loading screen you can see things aren't right. The mother is busting out of her clothing top and bottom, and this is a continuing theme throughout the game. Other characters also suffer from this problem. Notice how the breasts appear to be detached from the body. Even Jason has some wardrobe malfunctions in some instances (skin shows through clothes).

Just went with the one screenshot since it demonstrates the problem, but I'll provide more if it's really necessary.
Try running the game with "Graphics quality - Low", ive seen "Fastest" cause those glitches before

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Try running the game with "Graphics quality - Low", ive seen "Fastest" cause those glitches before
I always play it on Ultra. Maybe there's some sort of glitch between the launcher and the actual game that's setting it back to Low.

I just changed it manually to Low, started the game, quit it, then launched it again to Ultra and it's fixed. *shrug* Hooray?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 135179

dsconstructor is absolutely right:
But I recommend you to run the game on Ultra quality. The difference between Fastest and Ultra is only 5 FPS, even on older video cards. So there is no point to run the game on anything lower than Ultra, especially when you have GeForce GTX 1070 Ti.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
different rendering program? Are you talking about unity engine? Or are you asking for pre rendered and pre recorded stuff?
Engine...I think Renpy might clean up the character movements and make them more realistic.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes