Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Engine...I think Renpy might clean up the character movements and make them more realistic.
You do realise that would require remaking the entire game from scratch, including creating separate images and/or animations for literally everything?

Unity is rendering everything in real-time, using your system's hardware like a game like Call of Duty <insert whichever one here> or Battlefield <insert whichever one here> does.
Renpy doesn't do that.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Engine...I think Renpy might clean up the character movements and make them more realistic.
yeah no thanks. From one buggy engine to another i prefer real time renders. Not really fan of visual novel style and pre-rendered/recorded pics/animations.

Say whatever you want about unity engine but unity delivers fine visuals on above average rigs.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

annam

Apr 13, 2017
My AV flags the .exe as SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519. is that just my AV fucking around or does anyone else have this problem? I don't want a spooky trojan.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
You are missing something in the official walkthrough. Probably it's step 315 {The next day after School go inside the School. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.}. You can also consult with the .

As for the save files, use the search field on the top right and follow the steps in my signature. I don't think anyone keeps 5 months old save files.
Edit: I fucked up. Forgot the locker room part.

I kept seeing Kira in the corridor instead of lockeroom.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
If you want to cheat use this . All other cheats are not safe and may lead to wide range of glitches later.

There are a lot of saves in this thread. Just use the search field as it's shown in my signature.
Didn't know about your guide, thanks for the help.

Also does anyone know what triggers Janice so she can enter the room at night? I kept trying non-stop and she simply doesn't come in anymore. She did twice for the photo shoots but she no longer does it for billy's path.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
yeah no thanks. From one buggy engine to another i prefer real time renders. Not really fan of visual novel style and pre-rendered/recorded pics/animations.

Say whatever you want about unity engine but unity delivers fine visuals on above average rigs.
Was not criticism...just a thought. EDIT: After reading a couple of pages back, I figured out that I had the wrong Graphics setting. My apologies.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
wip.jpg
New game feature in 0.25
Aug 11 at 4:36pm
In 0.25 update, after certain point of progression you will be able to set the default sleeping bed for Jason, which Jason will use when the night comes.
And yes, Jason will be sleeping together with the bed's owner :)

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes