AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018

Man if I'm asking it is because the Walkthrough doesnt provide the answer... it is extremely scarcely explained. Look at it yourself and understand that if I am asking there it is because I know the answer is nowhere else foundable...

I have rachel capped at 150 in relationship, but never get the option "let's find out" supposedly accessible at that step
Well ... I did look carefully in the walkthrough and it does provide the answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Just got home today and can said it help me a little bit but the clinic itself need help lot and lot of help
Welcome back! I hope you feel better! As I promised, the girls are waiting for you in the new version.

Beach brawl
I love that scene! Especially the moment when Jason's head is between the four boobs. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: american and Skaldy

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone help me with an issue?
I simply can't get Julia comfortable with the pool BJ scene.
I've already had the jealous conversation with her and the conversation with Janice. I've already witnessed them go at it in bed with the butt plugs and simply cuddle at night. I've even had Jason join them in Julia's bed.
Not to mention I've had all the scenes like asking for a job, the shower BJ scene and showing her the cheating

But for some odd reason Julia still freaks out with the pool BJ. What should I do? Restart the game? Could the cheat menu help in any way? Or was it the reason that this happened?

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone help me with an issue?
I simply can't get Julia comfortable with the pool BJ scene.
I've already had the jealous conversation with her and the conversation with Janice. I've already witnessed them go at it in bed with the butt plugs and simply cuddle at night. I've even had Jason join them in Julia's bed.
Not to mention I've had all the scenes like asking for a job, the shower BJ scene and showing her the cheating

But for some odd reason Julia still freaks out with the pool BJ. What should I do? Restart the game? Could the cheat menu help in any way? Or was it the reason that this happened?
Look At The Game Folder there is a full Walkthrough sheet with ( Texr Documents )
I played this with using the Walkthrough
Use That That Will properly Guide you

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Look At The Game Folder there is a full Walkthrough sheet with ( Texr Documents )
Thank you, Ihave been using it but I'm so far ahead that none of the earlier stuff matters.
It says to visit Julia at the pool but she simply says she has complicated problems.

That julia surprise scene is at 45. however I'm already in the 130+ steps. The entire time I've been doing them in a non-linear way. I'm just wondering what I can do to fix this without having to restart from day 0

Reactions: DjKillerDev

Junkfan

Jul 28, 2017

Man if I'm asking it is because the Walkthrough doesnt provide the answer... it is extremely scarcely explained. Look at it yourself and understand that if I am asking there it is because I know the answer is nowhere else foundable...

I have rachel capped at 150 in relationship, but never get the option "let's find out" supposedly accessible at that step
This part didn't make sense to me either. I suspect the problem might be you cant do anything to lower her score when you go from 150 to 170 cause then you wont get the needed 170 score for the next part. The only thing that worked for me was to use the cheat menu

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I finally finished the game and did just about everything
Aside from not being able to touch Julia when she sleeps and have her freak out in the pool BJ scene, I've done everything according to the walkthrough
oh well:cryingface:

Reactions: DjKillerDev
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes