T

tomhiddle

The walk-through says that the mother starts to visit at night and the billy sometimes appears at the pool at specific times (actions 48 and 55), but neither has happened even after I've talked to billy about the blowjob and had sex with the mother 3 times.
Is there something I've done wrong or need to do more?
If you did things as written in walkthrough the only reason it could be if John is home at the moment.

Also, Janice doesn't appear every night so perhaps you just have been unlucky.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think there should be a option to increase\decrease Janice Ass and Tits size...I will be a good option the user can adjust size according to there need like some people like me love big asses and some love medium one.

Anyone like this idea please reply
Well why stop there? If the only thing people want is to customize the characters then why not put in the ability to:
Make Mom a Man!
Turn Julia into a Sheep
And change Kelly into a knot hole in a board of wood?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Well, I don't mind Kelly and Emma together. Also, MC did steal Rebecca from Kevin, so MC does kinda owe him one.:eek:penedeyewink:
So a couple optional cuck scenes ruined a entire awesome game?
That's not an actual cuckold, as you need a wife for that to occur as they, Kevin-Rebecca, are not actually married, but the MC, Jason, has made a "cuck" of husbands vis-a-vis Rebecca, Rachel... and his mum too boot! :eek:penedeyewink::evilsmile:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Clothing bug, playing v0.22 waiting in mum's bedroom (anal quest) she's wearing two outfits!
Day 420 and about to "train mum"

The Twist- Bedroom scene.jpg

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
From the Walktrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

48. Billy doesn't show up.

I spoke to Julia ("explained" her everything) and Mom (told her that Sis is jealous) after the BJ.

I told Billy. I sold him Vid 002.

But still everytime i go to the Pool for a BJ Julia appears, screams and runs away .....

49. It Doesn't work.
I can mow and mow and mow ....
But she doesn't invite me inside.

Any Tips?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
It's kind of already been "modified" in a way that limits what computers can run it.
Updates to the engine (Unity) that increase the minimum system requirements (the least powerful of a machine capable of running the game) beyond what some people used to be able to play on.

If you're fishing for a Linux or Android (LOL!) version... Don't.

For a Linux based OS, you'll probably need WINE or something similar that allows for compatibility between Windows dependant software and Linux.
For Android... Ask again when it's a common enough PC operating system.

9 o'clock at night, 9pm, or 21:00/2100 hours.
There is no such thing as 21 o'clock.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Would someone mind telling me why this game is so ridiculously popular? Its 'art' seems terrible. I realise that's not all there is to a game.
Jeez!
It's so everyone that's got a crappy/old PC, all the way up to people with a top end PC, can play the game along with the fact that it's far quicker/easier to render cgi models with less tri's! [you do know what a "tri" is, don't you?]
Less, or should I say fewer tri's, means that it's simpler, and quicker, to make/load cgi models!
There are other games on here with far better graphics, but way less plots/subplots and storylines. So maybe that's what floats boat [and other whingers included on this], along with great graphics and shite-easy stories with simple plot lines, so numpties don't burn out their limited grey matter...

If you don't like it then.. move on. Simples! :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
From the Walktrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

48. Billy doesn't show up.

I spoke to Julia ("explained" her everything) and Mom (told her that Sis is jealous) after the BJ.

I told Billy. I sold him Vid 002.

But still everytime i go to the Pool for a BJ Julia appears, screams and runs away .....

49. It Doesn't work.
I can mow and mow and mow ....
But she doesn't invite me inside.

Any Tips?
Speek to Janice in the living room, ask her about Jason's birth. Go to the Pharmacy, talk to Kelly, come back to Kelly next Day...

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, I ran into what I think might very well be a bug. After I delivered the package for Adriana and the Dealer gave me the CD im unable to complete his "steal medicine" quest. He starts the quest but when I come by to cash in he just tells me he has nothing to do for me. I've skipped forwards into the next weeks and then I'm able to take the quest so steal meds even though I still have meds in my inventory. (I haven't done any of the Hypno scenes and only the first of Julias Shoot yet).

Nothing gamebreaking but it itches me somehow. Anyone got a tip/hint how to fix or if just my savegame bugged somewhere along the way?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, I ran into what I think might very well be a bug. After I delivered the package for Adriana and the Dealer gave me the CD im unable to complete his "steal medicine" quest. He starts the quest but when I come by to cash in he just tells me he has nothing to do for me. I've skipped forwards into the next weeks and then I'm able to take the quest so steal meds even though I still have meds in my inventory. (I haven't done any of the Hypno scenes and only the first of Julias Shoot yet).

Nothing gamebreaking but it itches me somehow. Anyone got a tip/hint how to fix or if just my savegame bugged somewhere along the way?
I'm not sure if it will help, but you said you've got the CD but not done the Hypno scene yet.. so maybe doing that would trigger something for the steal medicine? Just an idea, since they appear related.

jk11

May 16, 2017
cannot trigger Kira events: after school I approach her in corridor and keep saying "mind your business"?!
any hints?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes