Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Thus he doesn't really give a shit what people on a pirate forum think, sorry.
Maybe, but do you think the people on patron who sell for the game are happy about the last boring updates ? There are so many sexscenes they don´t have a finish.
instead we become another character or fashion...
but i understand that he wants to earn money with it and therefore pulls the story unnecessarily long

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe, but do you think the people on patron who sell for the game are happy about the last boring updates ? There are so many sexscenes they don´t have a finish.
but i understand that he wants to earn money with it and therefore pulls the story unnecessarily long
Checked his Patreon, his pledges are very stable at 6.5K, so yes the Backers seems to be satisfied with the progress. QQ he makes so much money p/m....QQ

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys,
When I approach Shady Guy to buy DrugX dialogue doesn't proceed after he says "all good".

ClashBoi

Mar 7, 2018
Are the mac save files different from the windows save files? If yes, can someone upload a v0.22 save for mac please :)

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
I need help finding the Mom drunk a second time (action 25 on the walk-through), but she never seems to be there and isn't there at 15:00 or 19:00.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
To be honest I'm sorry I even opened that can of worms...
So for the record....I don't blame him for giving his patreons what they requested (and the DID Request it)
I do blame his Patreons for requesting something about clothes in a game where the object is to get women out of them! LOL
And I'm one of his Patreons!

risky

May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danielle winning poll 75% to 25%

I think there should be a option to increase\decrease Janice Ass and Tits size...I will be a good option the user can adjust size according to there need like some people like me love big asses and some love medium one.

risky

May 4, 2017
I think there should be a option to increase\decrease Janice Ass and Tits size...I will be a good option the user can adjust size according to there need like some people like me love big asses and some love medium one.

Anyone like this idea please reply

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017

Anyone like this idea please reply
Not sure how much it would help to suggest and reply to game suggestions in this forum, sometimes game Devs do follow and read the F75Zone topics and posts about their game(s) and even replies to us, but I think they pretty much would listen more if done on their Patreon sites, by patrons who support them with monthly income? ;)

risky

May 4, 2017
Not sure how much it would help to suggest and reply to game suggestions in this forum, sometimes game Devs do follow and read the F75Zone topics and posts about their game(s) and even replies to us, but I think they pretty much would listen more if done on their Patreon sites, by patrons who support them with monthly income? ;)
Okk can you post it on their site

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
devs are just here to promote their games and get the bug reports.

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
The walk-through says that the mother starts to visit at night and the billy sometimes appears at the pool at specific times (actions 48 and 55), but neither has happened even after I've talked to billy about the blowjob and had sex with the mother 3 times.
Is there something I've done wrong or need to do more?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes