IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Someone can tell me what has changed in The bonus scene "updated. Added several animations and options did not notice any difference .. tks

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Hey Guys, I there a save file from 0.21 to .22?
Also....where would I place it?

I lost my own save for 0.21 because I have to format my HDD and I simply couldn't find the save file to save it, and I really don't want to play through this all over again.
Any save file and tips on where to locate my own saves would be appreciated.
Brother!! on the first page have a save file. maybe can help you...

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Help me someone please, how to increase level of relationship with Emma? I still have 0.
Talk to Mom about adoption in the Living Room, Then Chat to Kelly about past, Then Mom about Hospital, Then back to Kelly about a friend she knows, who lives on your street. Then Go to Emma's, Knock On door and Chat. There's a +5 status increase for "Mow the Lawn" With Emma on Thursdays for a start. Then when Mom is at the pool, go over to Emma's and help with Exercise. That should help for a quick mini WT.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Has the main storyline of MC finding his parents chnged since 0.17? or has this game basically become a free-for-all fuckfest?

shin_94

May 25, 2017
I have a problem when i try to use save file had been uploaded in our post, but after I add save file in the link in C:\Users\your user\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist... then i couldn't open load page in game, they just stuck with the image of mom, MC and sis. I didn't show up saved slot for load game

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
1 - Get caught getting BJ from mom
2 - Talk to Julia at the pool
3 - Talk to Mom about Julia in the Dining room.
4 - Lie to Julia in the hallway, go into her room and hide in the Closet then wait.
5 - Visit Julia after 20:00 twice until you have has a one on one with her AND the Threesome with Mom.
6 - Get caught getting a BJ from mom at the pool again and ask Julia to join.
7 - Follow them to the Bathroom.

thank u Bro i complete this 7 quest
what the next quest is ....???
I have done all 5 steps, and julia broke up with rick...but step 6 still eludes me

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
Talk to Mom about adoption in the Living Room, Then Chat to Kelly about past, Then Mom about Hospital, Then back to Kelly about a friend she knows, who lives on your street. Then Go to Emma's, Knock On door and Chat. There's a +5 status increase for "Mow the Lawn" With Emma on Thursdays for a start. Then when Mom is at the pool, go over to Emma's and help with Exercise. That should help for a quick mini WT.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: BigIrishLug

HardCoreEvo

Sep 5, 2017
I have a problem when i try to use save file had been uploaded in our post, but after I add save file in the link in C:\Users\your user\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist... then i couldn't open load page in game, they just stuck with the image of mom, MC and sis. I didn't show up saved slot for load game
I have the same problem...

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes