ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'd love to play the game, I didn't have issues a while ago prior to the last two updates but for some reason, I'm getting no saved games at all and nothing about saved games on the loading screen at all.
Is anybody else having the same problem and if so how did you sort it out?
I've now downloaded the game (again) and reinstalled it and I still can't save a game.
I'm now wondering if there's an issue with the Appdata files. Will delete all of that lot and try again...

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018

[/URL]

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'd love to play the game, I didn't have issues a while ago prior to the last two updates but for some reason, I'm getting no saved games at all and nothing about saved games on the loading screen at all.
Is anybody else having the same problem and if so how did you sort it out?
I've now downloaded the game (again) and reinstalled it and I still can't save a game.
I'm now wondering if there's an issue with the Appdata files. Will delete all of that lot and try again...

Sorted! Deleted all the folders in Appdata and when I reloaded the game it worked. Saved Game locations now back on the loading page. So it would appear that there were corrupted files or incorrect data. So I restarted the game and now have got saved game spots back and working fine.

attırhan

Jul 29, 2017
Is the save file at the main menu for the completion of the game or to last update at v021. Because when I go to the Living Room [2100] I only get a black stuck screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and have a champion day.
Same Problem

HardCoreEvo

Sep 5, 2017
When i use save file had been uploaded in post i couldn't open load page in game, they just stuck with the image of mom, MC and sis. I didn't show up saved slot for load game. So someone can send me save file ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tgfrench

Nov 10, 2017
So i've stolen the test and planted it, but can't seem to get a job with kelly. i've gotten the sleeping pills for dad. any clues for triggering the pharm shop.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
When i use save file had been uploaded in post i couldn't open load page in game, they just stuck with the image of mom, MC and sis. I didn't show up saved slot for load game. So someone can send me save file ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had the same issue. The solution was to look at it with the save editor. Only to realize it must be saved in slot one (playerinfo), two you must already have a save in slot one to overwrite and three it helps if the previous save slot had the same name. Cheers and have a champion day.
upload_2018-5-28_19-12-38.png

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
Hey can someone help me out it seems that i cant get the cosplay website to show up, ive already pissed billy off but am i missing something

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Just started playing the game. The MC is adopted? Or is it the "Twist?
Main character and his 'sister' are adopted at different times. Step-Mom 38, Sister 20, MC 18 and still in High School (LOL). Since MC and sister are two years apart they could be adopted at different times. I personally think the supposed twist will be that the MC & sister are actual siblings and to further go down the rabbit hole that one of the MC's main fuck buddies is their biological Mum. I'm thinking Kelly, since she initially says that she's old enough to be MC's Mum. And secondly because she really loves the 'new' invention of the Morning After pill.
Cheers and have a champion day.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hey can someone help me out it seems that i cant get the cosplay website to show up, ive already pissed billy off but am i missing something
Missing variables to your question... Are you on a Billy path or not, has he already sampled the Janice goods with the mask. And how high is your relationship with Danielle slash Adrianna. Anyone of these variables will glitch out parts of the cosplay website. Cheers and have a champion day.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
Missing variables to your question... Are you on a Billy path or not, has he already sampled the Janice goods with the mask. And how high is your relationship with Danielle slash Adrianna. Anyone of these variables will glitch out parts of the cosplay website. Cheers and have a champion day.
hes already gotten the blowjob from janice and the relationship scores of Danielle and adrianna are 45 and 125 respectively, i'm going to assume that this is just a glitch the game is experiencing

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
For some reason I can't Text Adrianne any more in this 0.22 Final version, played through all former contents, but Kira is at 10 so talking to her after school only results in her "waiting for her boyfriend".
This lead to me believe I'd need to repeat the Cheerleader event with Adrianne at school Saturday 16:00, but not being able to text her closes the book for that whole part of the update :frown:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
So the Mom's shower Scene to do Anal is completely Glitched. If you try to do everything in the game and stumble across the Double Dildo from Emma's on Thursday, expected to be Glitched with a Black Screen while trying to return home. Mom in Living Room doing yoga at 1900 isn't happening after the CD. She must have done one session with Emma before you obtained the CD on Thursday 1900. Or you guessed it... Glitch and for the walk-through
93.5 On Monday wait around for Billy to show up ( Around 17:00) and allow him to watch Janice give you a blowjob
or you'll never get to step 94. Love the game but working around the glitches and doing my own walk-through to get around them is just painful. The shower scene kills it for me though since it is step 104, and also I can't get the 106 step. I wonder if you have to attempt the shower scene now before the birthday event just to progress. Time to restart and see if that works. Cheers & best of luck to all

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes