• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

stark8g

May 29, 2017
About Rachel progress. Yes, its bugged. But you can skip this step
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) In game go to the map.
2) Alt-tab game and press Win+S, enter the "regedit" without quotes, open register.
3) Find page YOUR PC\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist.
4) Now you need the line "_rachelq_h3632528058". Open this and change up decimal value on 1 score, at me it was from 13 to 14.

Now visit Rachel, click "Stay here" and take a continue.

And helpful for 0.19:
"_billyjan_h1663851949" - Billy on the beach looking for Janice
"_juloutfitscr_h966353854" - Sister outfits scores
Sorry for bad eng
put it 14 and visit her!!! if u put 1 the event with rachel will begin from the start!!

helly96

Dec 18, 2017
I just had the same problem but found a fix for the problem.
In terminal just change into the this directory "Contents/MacOS/" and the chmod 775 on TheTwist0.18Mac
After this go the folder where the game is placed and do chmod 775 on TheTwist0.18Mac.app -> after this it should work!!
Appreciate the help, but I'm still having problems. I'm not great with terminal. Any hand holding on this process is much appreciated. A step by step walk through would really help me out if you have the time.

Thanks.

Reactions: djtheprophet

Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
About Rachel progress. Yes, its bugged. But you can skip this step
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) In game go to the map.
2) Alt-tab game and press Win+S, enter the "regedit" without quotes, open register.
3) Find page YOUR PC\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist.
4) Now you need the line "_rachelq_h3632528058". Open this and change up decimal value on 1 score, at me it was from 13 to 14.

Now visit Rachel, click "Stay here" and take a continue.

And helpful for 0.19:
"_billyjan_h1663851949" - Billy on the beach looking for Janice
"_juloutfitscr_h966353854" - Sister outfits scores
Sorry for bad eng

Bro, how to get an anal scene with Rebeca? I can't come to her home, the husband is always in there.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can some upload a 0.18 finished save please my adriana quest line became bugged when I stayed out all night fucked the teacher instead.

Gyeertoo

May 26, 2017
Bro, how to get an anal scene with Rebeca? I can't come to her home, the husband is always in there.
Bro, you will complete 245, 246 and 247 steps in Walkthrough with Rebeca before you can start 0.19 scenes with her. Anal scene when she make paper work in classroom.

Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
Bro, you will complete 245, 246 and 247 steps in Walkthrough with Rebeca before you can start 0.19 scenes with her. Anal scene when she make paper work in classroom.
But I completed it long ago. And now she doesnt invite me to house from park. And always says that her husband is in the shower and go away. also -10 relations.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
The save system is bugged for me anyway. I can't save nor can I load. I try saving, it goes to black screen. I try loading, the title screen erases all the options.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
You would think testing: saving and loading would be important. How did this get missed? Seems more like a Alpha than Beta.

Reactions: Jackbite

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys, I can't speak with billy about what's happening at his house, I know I never shared mom with him (only the first blowjob with mask) is there something I have to do? (I gave him the coupon)

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
Aug 24, 2017
Yep, I also can confirm that saving (just saving, loading saves works) is bugged on win 10 64. When I press the Save&Quit button, the screen just goes black and it stays that way... waited like 2 minutes until I decided to close the game. Tried again but it's the same thing. Guess I'll wait for a fix.

Aug 24, 2017
Hello guys, I can't speak with billy about what's happening at his house, I know I never shared mom with him (only the first blowjob with mask) is there something I have to do? (I gave him the coupon)
Yeah, it even says in the text that he has to talk with Billy but NOT IN THIS GAME VERSION. Funny though, cause in the walkthrough it says that you can.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes