• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
where is the save file??
i started new game v0.19 and there was version v0.18 save file.
it's very comfortable but i wonder where the save file is.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good night .. I would like to know if someone has managed to get the scene with the mother of billy ... Well I could not finish because the scene locked .. I tried all the ways and did not develop .. Someone knows something to help ..

John 13

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 9576
Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Updated: 16/2-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, MacOS
Censorship: None
Version: 0.19 Beta 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Known Issues:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - - -
Mac(0.18): - - - - - -

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i have a problem! Follow the walk i let Janice use latex clothes for progress with Julia thing. So i can unlock with julia the latex clothes too. But now? I mean... how i tell Janice to use her old clothes? I do not like her in latex! Can someone tell me how i let Janice return to her old one? Anticipate thankses.

onegt

Jan 9, 2018
Good night .. I would like to know if someone has managed to get the scene with the mother of billy ... Well I could not finish because the scene locked .. I tried all the ways and did not develop .. Someone knows something to help ..
Just use do this:
"1) In game go to the map.
2) Alt-tab game and press Win+S, enter the "regedit" without quotes, open register.
3) Find page YOUR PC\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist.
4) Now you need the line "_rachelq_h3632528058". Open this and change up decimal value on 1 score, at me it was from 13 to 14."

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
Yep, I also can confirm that saving (just saving, loading saves works) is bugged on win 10 64. When I press the Save&Quit button, the screen just goes black and it stays that way... waited like 2 minutes until I decided to close the game. Tried again but it's the same thing. Guess I'll wait for a fix.
i found same bug on win7 64.
even after I ate rice, the black screen was still there.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn! So excited i start the V0.19 but billy mom is bug T_T
I also see guys write about the register, but i am not good with that. And i do not wanna do some stupid thing T_T i think i need to wait to the bugfix version T_T oh man.

onegt

Jan 9, 2018
Damn! So excited i start the V0.19 but billy mom is bug T_T
I also see guys write about the register, but i am not good with that. And i do not wanna do some stupid thing T_T i think i need to wait to the bugfix version T_T oh man.
U can't do something wrong. It's easy :p

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
U can't do something wrong. It's easy :p
Actually, when messing with the registry it's pretty easy to make a mistake and bork things pretty badly.
That's why you always make a fresh backup before doing any sort of registry editing, and yes that counts for the variables we can edit for this game.
If you misclick on the wrong section/option etc, or edit a variable you really shouldn't be, it can wreck your auto-save (that's what we edit in the registry) and potentially force you to restart the game from scratch.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes