Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
if somebody played please reply.........
Instead of spamming a couple of times, why not try the search option underneath the advert banner near the top of the page, type in "icstor" (minus quotation marks) and you'll see that it will lead you to where you'll see 13 pages of where people have played the game.

Reactions: PurplePatch

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi! After new rules of Patreon that made some creators loose their pages, I´m proud to say that we are launching today an new crowdfunding platform alternative: .

We made this croudfunding focused on adult content for games, digital comics and e-books. We use e a safe payment partner (Payza) for the backers and creators.

We accept adult content for this type of projects. Of course that everything must be right by the law!

Hope that everyone enjoys!

michael79

May 24, 2017
hello, i have this game an usb flash, because i play on 2 different pc.
but savegame is not an usb!!!
anybody know, where it can be? i knwe its a little stupid question, but i cant find it.
thanks a lot.

Crazy John

Jan 10, 2018
Just wondered if anyone running Norton or other commercial AV programs has submitted feedback to them that the program is safe and to either retest and/or add it to their cleared program list with their next update ? I believe issues like this can be addressed through user feedback, but then too I could be wrong.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
CHANGE LOG 0.19

- 8 new scenes.
- Bathroom at Billy/Rachel's house added.
- 4 new items.
- Characters that recieved updates:

• Janice
  • Rachel
  • Danielle
  • Julia
  • Rebecca
- Updated locations:
  • Jason's room (PC)
  • Jason's room
  • Julia's room
  • Beach
  • Classroom
  • Living room
  • Billy/Rachel's house (outside)
  • Billy/Rachel's living room.
  • Park
  • Bathroom
- New outfits for Julia/Janice added.
- Rough/Gentle scores for Rachel added.
- Cheat's window updated.
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes