EMP98

Apr 8, 2017
Quick question, is it possible to replace the main character's model with the big penis version from the dream sequence so that's what appears in all the scenes or is the game built in such a way that all the scenes would have to be remade using that model?

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
so even the public update, i cant even load my game from the main menu. can someone please help me?

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
I'm having trouble with the part where I'm supposed to get the drug. More specifically, Billy wants something (related to the mom) in exchange for the codeword to do business with the guy.

The guide mentions taking a photo during a pool scene but I only have 2 scenes with her at the pool. One where she's on her towel and you can rub her then rub one out on her. And the other where she falls asleeps, wakes up, blows you and you get caught by your sister. I don't seem to have an opportunity to take a photo during those 2 scenes. Is there a 3rd possible pool scene or am I missing something?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You have to RNG your way to the part where you pull her panties aside, that is where the picture option shows up.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Does anyone have a save for right after you ask the neighbor about the restaurant? When I go to her on any day other than thursday she says come back on thursday and on that day she only asks me to cut the grass.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save for right after you ask the neighbor about the restaurant? When I go to her on any day other than thursday she says come back on thursday and on that day she only asks me to cut the grass.
If you get $25 for mowing the lawn or you can't ask for a glass of water after mowing the lawn, you need to built up a relation with Emma (see WT in OP or see ).

MaoFacko

Aug 11, 2017
I'm also stuck with the package situation.
Adriana asks if i have seen shady guy. My character says No, i just know him from the past. why you need him...
All photo sessions done...
Shady Guy allways try to sell me drug x
All medicine stealig jobs are done...
Mom and Emma's workout "started"
I have give pills to Emma and Kelly. if i try again my character says something that i don't want to get the addicted to drug etc.

What i miss?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Adriana asks if i have seen shady guy. My character says No, i just know him from the past. why you need him...
I have give pills to Emma and Kelly. if i try again my character says something that i don't want to get the addicted to drug etc.

What i miss?
Catching Mom and Emma working out on Tuesday?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

What i miss?
Tricky. Normally I'd say you have done everthing:
- You must have bought energy pills from Shady guy, otherwise 'stealing drugs jobs' don't start;
- You must have a relation with Adriana, otherwise no Photo shoots;
- You must have completed Emma/Kelly threesome, otherwise mom/Emma workout doesn't start.

So all I can do is mention some things that may be related:
- Have you found the Double Dildo at Emma's?;
- Do you have 40+ Sexual Energy?;
- Have you found the 'Golden Butt Plug'?;
- Have you finished the "Plan-B pills" quest?
Or try to buy some new Drug-X, money is easily restored.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
whats the news?
Nothing more than that picture and text.

And maybe something for further in the future:

Will the scene with Julia at the dining table also (finally) be extended?

I never planned to develop that scene into something big. That scene was just a part of the quest. But I'm not saying that I will never add something to that scene :)

Well, you made me/us believe that after the password quest, there was still something comming (with the end text that we all know so well ;) ). It offers some possebilities though: mom is sometimes in the kitchen, all those healthy carrots, eggplants and cucumbers just for the taking........ A healthy mind is a joy forever (or something like that).

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Tricky. Normally I'd say you have done everthing:
- You must have bought energy pills from Shady guy, otherwise 'stealing drugs jobs' don't start;
- You must have a relation with Adriana, otherwise no Photo shoots;
- You must have completed Emma/Kelly threesome, otherwise mom/Emma workout doesn't start.

So all I can do is mention some things that may be related:
- Have you found the Double Dildo at Emma's?;
- Do you have 40+ Sexual Energy?;
- Have you found the 'Golden Butt Plug'?;
- Have you finished the "Plan-B pills" quest?
Or try to buy some new Drug-X, money is easily restored.
I wonder if he has bought the nicotine from Kelly to give to Adriana...

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes