JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
hey guys..
i just started playing this game again since i left it on 0.8 update
anyone kind enough to point me which scenes that's updated since 0.9?
i found some but i bet i might missed some as well
thanks in advance

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
hey guys..
i just started playing this game again since i left it on 0.8 update
anyone kind enough to point me which scenes that's updated since 0.9?
i found some but i bet i might missed some as well
thanks in advance
Take a look at the walkthrough (link on the first message). As long as my memory don't betray me, the updated scenes are all listed.

Reactions: JetZ

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem:

After visiting the studio by clicking on the map i am stuck at the studio because my interface is unvisible. The only button to press is "quit". I created a save game and have restartet the game but it´s impossible to get back to the map. Does anybody have a solution for this?

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
How do you ask Emma about the restaurant? The option does not pop up when I cut her grass.
When she invites you inside, there should be an option to "ask for advice", if it's not there maybe try visiting her on a day other than thursday.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith what is scene?
As it stands now, the outcome will be "less scenes with more options" (72%).

It's about this poll:

Ok, I'm back from vacation, well rested, full of energy and can't wait to start work on the next update :)
So the question is what would you like to see in upcoming updates? More scenes but with less options (something like Jason/Kelly at studio), or less scenes but with more options (i.g. Emma/Mom/Jason at bedroom) ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem:

After visiting the studio by clicking on the map i am stuck at the studio because my interface is unvisible. The only button to press is "quit". I created a save game and have restartet the game but it´s impossible to get back to the map. Does anybody have a solution for this?
This was a bug in v0.11. I thought it fixed. Did you use a save made with a version before the final v0.11 release?
If so, some bugs could still be there. Never use saves from a non final version.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
How do you ask Emma about the restaurant? The option does not pop up when I cut her grass.
When she invites you inside, there should be an option to "ask for advice", if it's not there maybe try visiting her on a day other than thursday.
Also be sure to have asked Julia and Billy for advice first. (Julia in Living room and Billy at school).

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I dont know how to get the delivery package for Adrianna from the shadyguy at school. When I talk to him he only asks me if I want to buy the drugX pills. Ive done the photoshoot studio with Emma though (till the hardcore session) and bought bubblegum for Adrianna in a previous version but I cant get that quest to get that hypno CD

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I dont know how to get the delivery package for Adrianna from the shadyguy at school. When I talk to him he only asks me if I want to buy the drugX pills. Ive done the photoshoot studio with Emma though (till the hardcore session) and bought bubblegum for Adrianna in a previous version but I cant get that quest to get that hypno CD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You don't use the hypo command on Mom and Emma. Just Mom when she's working out alone on Monday. Then on Tuesday @1300 go straight home after school, Mom & Emma are working out together, you take the option to hide and watch them, ave from there it's just automatic.

Also, after doing the hypno thing a couple times, I don't think you need to do it again to trigger the threesome with Emma.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I just wanted to let you know about a bug with Kelly I encountered (I don't know if the developer read this thread or not...). I was cough up in her dialog options without any way to exit but to close the game and reload (see attach picture), when you ask about the abortion pills.

Great game,
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes