Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Mow the lawn. Also catch her working out and help her with her workout until she lets you take things further with her. Sit by her at the pool. Once you have the ability to fuck her in her house (by spying on her in the back yard), start doing that.

Reactions: Aldy1995

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
you have to make hypno command when shes working out after hiding sunday or monday.
theres no content beyond this point in 0.12a, shes so hot in that outfit and the doggystyle pose is just perfect

cant wait for more updates, finally a hot game where women with curves is exciting enough.
i usually hate 3d model stuff but this is fine

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Theres a bug when i want to buy condoms it says that i already have but when i want to have sex with the mother it says that u dont have condoms. and now i cant buy condoms because it says that i already have

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Theres a bug when i want to buy condoms it says that i already have but when i want to have sex with the mother it says that u dont have condoms. and now i cant buy condoms because it says that i already have
Here is how to fix it:

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already. 188 pages is a lot to look through.

In the walkthrough an early step is to pick up moms panties in the bathroom. Problem is I cant find them anywhere. Is there a certain time that I am supposed to enter the bathroom for them to show up?

Thanks in advance

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already. 188 pages is a lot to look through.

In the walkthrough an early step is to pick up moms panties in the bathroom. Problem is I cant find them anywhere. Is there a certain time that I am supposed to enter the bathroom for them to show up?

Thanks in advance
look in the far left corner on the floor, as you enter the room. Use the right click to rotate the camera, to see them.

Hint: Also, if you need to find something out about the game, you can always just use the search function in the upper tight corner and tick the box next to "search this thread only".

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: Cirro84

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
look in the far left corner on the floor, as you enter the room. Use the right click to rotate the camera, to see them.

Hint: Also, if you need to find something out about the game, you can always just use the search function in the upper tight corner and tick the box next to "search this thread only".

Good luck and have fun!
Thank you very much

For future reference to anybody else who ends up having this problem. You need to keep advancing your relationship points with M. Once you do that when you give you a M a massage while she sleeps it will progress into the "mom has the best ass" text line. Finally can pick up the panties after that

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes