• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.3] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

6stringsamurai

Mar 6, 2023
Hey Darksidecuriel, I just wanted to say that your renders look much better. The MC and the LIs are looking good. Especially Farrah and her little sister are very sexy. You probably already know this but, there is alot haters/ jokers here. That like to clown on Developers. But, as if most of them could do any better or do it at all. So, take what the majority of them say as a grain of salt. Looking good so far. Keep up with it and I'm sure you'll do good. Don't let these fools get you discouraged. It takes alot of patience and will power to keep making yourself improve. I for one will be patiently waiting for the future releases of this game. She looks like alot of fun She's someone that I'd like to have alot of fun with!:love:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
WOKE strikes back.. looks like mc was created using a female character asset base and then they tried to make an 'original' look by using the male features sliders in daz.. sorry doesnt work, id sooner see a recurring face than this (shit it works in movies anyway seeing a returning actor in a new project lol)

BDI

May 23, 2017
I thought that by picking English as the language that everyihing would be so, then why are the saves and the signoff still in Spanish? Also Mary is still walking on tiptoe in her opening scene, with no shoes.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play and must say, the grammar is bad. it says he and him when referring to females and she when it's talking about guys. It's annoying having to keep reread it the right way.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, looks like we need a rework of the rework to rework what's been reworked. And then rework that so that we understand it.
What? What we really need is an actual English speaking person to translate this properly.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
mac version should be easy to make in renpy games why devs lack to make it? Surprisingly you hardly ever see android ports in renpy games But here it is avaialble.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
ok, why do the sisters look like milfs? The asian as well! Most asians are tight! not that one ... sadly :ROFLMAO:

Sep 14, 2023
It looks okay, but the grammar, I'm not native english, but you need to learn the difference between he/she/them/they/you etc..

And mom looks younger than sis, maybe you should have exchanged those 2 characters... It could be the white hair of course...

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Maybe the dev should mention that the game is a slow burner,cause with 1 short sex scene(I wouldn't even gall it that) so far.It'll probably take a couple of updates before we see some real action.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes