VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.3] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Its OK maybe a minor grip bout poor translation but the miss use of gender tags can be very confusing is it so difficult to distinguish HE - male / SHE - female not usually a problem but here???

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Trip of a Lifetime Remastered [v0.01 DEMO]

I am pleased to present the new The trip of a Lifetime, is a remastering of the entire game from the beginning I remind you this is a demo and is subject to change any questions or opinion do not hesitate to contact me or leave them on my discord server
Win/Linux:

Official Compressed Win/Linux:

Android:

darksidecuriel I assume you are the dev since that's your avatar, you have your options switched for a few things on that screen.

options 1.JPG

options 2.JPG

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
I assume you are the dev since that's your avatar, you have your options switched for a few things on that screen.
Yes, it's my game happens that I asked to update the thread to be able to change the images so you know that I did everything from the beginning, sorry if it's too much trouble.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, it's my game happens that I asked to update the thread to be able to change the images so you know that I did everything from the beginning, sorry if it's too much trouble.
Yeah, that's why I posted the links in the thread and reported/sent to an uploader so it would get updated faster.

Was just letting you know about the options menu, and uploader should have it updated soon.

May 28, 2020
Yeah, that's why I posted the links in the thread and reported/sent to an uploader so it would get updated faster.

Was just letting you know about the options menu, and uploader should have it updated soon.
I understand, thanks for letting me know, I'll keep an eye on it

BDI

May 23, 2017
Mary and Zarina both walk like they are wearing heels in the opening sequence while they are barefoot, I don't think that anyone else in the world does. You also need to do something with your translator as you have the ladies referred to as "he"other than that the game seems fine, good luck with it.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The Trip of a Lifetime Remastered [v0.01 DEMO]

Win/Linux:

Official Compressed Win/Linux:

Android:

darksidecuriel I assume you are the dev since that's your avatar, you have your options switched for a few things on that screen.

View attachment 2920622

View attachment 2920623
Checking

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not to knock the game, or the models, they look great, but holy moly.. Talk about a huge GAP for every single one of them. I don't think all women have that huge spread down there. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
just a two quick notices:
if you are the dev, perhaps adding some planned/future tags would be good idea.
also, this seems to be a kinetic novel (no choices/paths) and it probably will continue that way (based on the content so far), so you should add that tag as well (and report OP for the tag/s to be added if you arent able to edit it yourself).

May 28, 2020
just a two quick notices:
if you are the dev, perhaps adding some planned/future tags would be good idea.
also, this seems to be a kinetic novel (no choices/paths) and it probably will continue that way (based on the content so far), so you should add that tag as well (and report OP for the tag/s to be added if you arent able to edit it yourself).
no, I have done it this way until now because it is practically a demo of the game I released this version so you can see the new characters and all the new features of the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTripOfALifetime-1.0Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Reactions: 6stringsamurai
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes