• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.3] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Nah, I think it is one of the newer daz models where it has sliders for gender or something. (so female face can be on male body or something, I don't know much about it).
He is really pretty. Are we going to have manly men show up to use those cock-sucking lips.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Put your files in a folder before you zip them up. I don't appreciate having clean all that shit up

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Why has everyone problems to know the difference on he/she or her/his... Man and woman... Are game developer to lazy?
I mean, that can't even be considered a spelling weakness. Why is that by so many games?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTripOfALifetime-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Why has everyone problems to know the difference on he/she or her/his... Man and woman... Are game developer to lazy?
I mean, that can't even be considered a spelling weakness. Why is that by so many games?
Because some devs come from countries, where there is no difference between those pronouns in their own language. And then they use a free translator without checking the script again to translate to English. In some cases they don't even speak English to begin with, so they aren't even able to check the script after translating. Also saw some cases where the renpy engine was used to translate, which is worse than some free translators.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The grammar was so bad that I got tired of the game fast. I couldn't tell if they were talking about a male or female character most of the time. I just decided to skip everything and just play the sex scenes.

Affenkopf

May 5, 2018
View attachment 2921461

Overview:
You are a 20 year old boy living with your mother and two sisters, your father left home when you were little but you were never told the story until now when your mother tells you the secret behind your father’s departure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Darkside_games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Christmas Special
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2921462 View attachment 2921465 View attachment 2921466 View attachment 2921467 View attachment 2921468 View attachment 2921470 View attachment 2921471 View attachment 2921472 View attachment 2921474 View attachment 2921475 View attachment 2921476 View attachment 2921477 View attachment 2921478 View attachment 2921479
Ehhmmm I am wondering why nobody mentioned the banner =D
The Trip of The a Lifetime xD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheTripOfALifetime-0.2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I am even starting to see this in movie subtitles. Even the major studios are using AI translators. Languages with Masculine and Feminine nouns also use El, La,L' instead of Pronouns; most translators do not always pick these up. Even human translators have problems with literal wording since all languages have words that have different meanings depending on how and where they are used. When you add local and regional vernaculars, which many developers are using, you get a Cluster Fuck of a translation.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
well look hte char look good going to wait for a leat v.10 to check the game but the chars looks good bookmarked...
maybe add a change log

May 28, 2020
well look hte char look good going to wait for a leat v.10 to check the game but the chars looks good bookmarked...
maybe add a change log
I have to edit the changelog and the game tags then I will contact an admin to help me edit them, sorry for that inconvenience

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes