Jul 24, 2023
I don't know, man, to put down a patreon this way needs to be more than one, probably a mass-report. Thinking logically, is true that Innocents would get fucked in this crossfire, but investing in more NTR also fucks up with the experience of people who reported ( who, i reckon, probably gonna play through the pirated version)

They gonna try to oblige him to follow vanilla anyway if they persist playing, that's why i hate purists.
I'm 100% sure he got supended from Patreon not because of the NTR, it's because of the sleep scene. Lewdlab got into the same trouble to the point they have to take down Dreams of Desire from Patreon and delete all the sleep scene completely from Midnight Paradise.

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
I don't know, man, to put down a patreon this way needs to be more than one, probably a mass-report. Thinking logically, is true that Innocents would get fucked in this crossfire, but investing in more NTR also fucks up with the experience of people who reported ( who, i reckon, probably gonna play through the pirated version)

They gonna try to oblige him to follow vanilla anyway if they persist playing, that's why i hate purists.
The developer has already changed back to the original plan, don't waste your time replying to those boring people.

Reactions: metamorphMP
Jul 24, 2023
He said he'd go back to being balanced. Where does it say he's still angry and wants revenge?
Well, I guess I'm wrong on the retaliation part, the last message he said this. But he's still angry about it.

"Look, I can't do away with the harem completely, my anger still hasn't gone away, but still, when I weigh things up, doing that would set me back months. Other than that I'm talking about spending a bit more time on Ntr. even though there are no Ntr scenes in the second episode people still seem to be annoyed. there I spent more time on Vanilla scenes than Ntr. even so I still got complained about. now I'm going to break that balance and spend time on Ntr. there will still be Harem scenes there but a bit less than Ntr. you can still ignore the Ntr scenes. there will be options there and whoever wants to just go the harem route. that's my thinking for now."

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well, I guess I'm wrong on the retaliation part, the last message he said this. But he's still angry about it.

"Look, I can't do away with the harem completely, my anger still hasn't gone away, but still, when I weigh things up, doing that would set me back months. Other than that I'm talking about spending a bit more time on Ntr. even though there are no Ntr scenes in the second episode people still seem to be annoyed. there I spent more time on Vanilla scenes than Ntr. even so I still got complained about. now I'm going to break that balance and spend time on Ntr. there will still be Harem scenes there but a bit less than Ntr. you can still ignore the Ntr scenes. there will be options there and whoever wants to just go the harem route. that's my thinking for now."
There has been two different updates after this one...

Jul 24, 2023
The other guy, because ch3 has 2 vanilla scenes and 1 ntr. So you are the one looking dumb here
The game still in development, we don't know what will happen in chapter 4,5,6 and so on. What you gonna do if it's full of NTR scene? looking dumb too? He said that his top donators are full NTR supporter, that will definitely influence the development, and that's why he's making two NTR themed side story.

Furkage

Jan 8, 2022
Great game. I don't care if the game contains NTR as long as the characters are thicc. Good luck dev.

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022

"Lastly, I want to address the closure of my Patreon account. This event significantly affected me and initially made me consider focusing more on NTR content. However, after some time, I calmed down and decided against it. Changing the plan at this stage would mean redoing all the scenes, leading to a significant time loss. The best course for the game's development is to maintain the balanced approach I've been following from the start. So, the balance that has been maintained from the beginning of the game will continue in the same way.I apologize for letting my anger get the better of me and stooping to the level of trolls. Moving forward, no matter what happens, the game will continue as planned without any changes. Even though I'm going through challenging times, it's not a problem for me. I won't give up or disappear; I am determined to finish this game no matter what."

This was said by Carbon on 4/10, and the passage you saw was earlier. You didn't read the public-report Carbon posted on 4/10, did you? Poor guy.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
I currently sub to 15 devs. The type of devs I sub to usually are very communicative, interact with their community, and are consistent. They don't make crazy demands like, "reeee, if I don't receive x support by x chapter...".

You gotta build your reputation. Show that you're worth subscribing to. As they say, you can't get rich over night...
this clown is eros this game will be dead in 5-6 mouths

Reactions: Pollinated
Jul 24, 2023
"Lastly, I want to address the closure of my Patreon account. This event significantly affected me and initially made me consider focusing more on NTR content. However, after some time, I calmed down and decided against it. Changing the plan at this stage would mean redoing all the scenes, leading to a significant time loss. The best course for the game's development is to maintain the balanced approach I've been following from the start. So, the balance that has been maintained from the beginning of the game will continue in the same way.I apologize for letting my anger get the better of me and stooping to the level of trolls. Moving forward, no matter what happens, the game will continue as planned without any changes. Even though I'm going through challenging times, it's not a problem for me. I won't give up or disappear; I am determined to finish this game no matter what."

This was said by Carbon on 4/10, and the passage you saw was earlier. You didn't read the public-report Carbon posted on 4/10, did you? Poor guy.
Yeah whatever fatfuck, you didn't read the 16th of April post, he even put it on bold.

• Haha
Reactions: th3n and Brudda10
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes