Berserk55

Apr 11, 2024

Hello everyone,
I'm finalizing the design of our new character, Monica Lockwood, and I need your help to decide on her hairstyle. I've tried a few options, but it's crucial to get it just right, so your input is very important.
Please vote in the poll below to select the hairstyle you think fits Monica best. Your choice will directly influence how she appears in the game...

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Hello everyone,
I'm finalizing the design of our new character, Monica Lockwood, and I need your help to decide on her hairstyle. I've tried a few options, but it's crucial to get it just right, so your input is very important.
Please vote in the poll below to select the hairstyle you think fits Monica best. Your choice will directly influence how she appears in the game...
Anything but 1....

Also, I wonder if he realizes that other body types exist. I'll have to see what he does for other characters, but if it's going to all be big ass/big tits... meh.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
What the fuck is going on here?
It's just some incredible confusion with updates. Where is the content of Part 2?
The update on the first page contains almost no content of the second part, moreover, the first part is completely different here. What kind of nonsense is this? Can someone explain this to me, guys?

Among other things, I see that the NTR haters have finally and irrevocably gone crazy. I just don't understand, don't these people have anything else to do? This is probably a spring exacerbation.

• Haha
Reactions: DTchan

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
What the fuck is going on here?
It's just some incredible confusion with updates. Where is the content of Part 2?
The update on the first page contains almost no content of the second part, moreover, the first part is completely different here. What kind of nonsense is this? Can someone explain this to me, guys?

Among other things, I see that the NTR haters have finally and irrevocably gone crazy. I just don't understand, don't these people have anything else to do? This is probably a spring exacerbation.
its because of patreon banning him the content is still there you just need to download a file to turn it on you can either get it from his discord or the link in this threads first page.

Reactions: Sombramain22

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
its because of patreon banning him the content is still there you just need to download a file to turn it on you can either get it from his discord or the link in this threads first page.
Thanks, buddy, but Discord didn't help me in any way. Here, on the forum, I downloaded the compressed files, but I don't understand where to unzip them? To which folder?

Jul 24, 2023
What exactly happened to him? Now I see some comments saying some mf fucking with his Patreon (idk if it contributes to the long absent or not) and now he's retaliating trying to make the game 3 times the NTR.

Man, I hate NTR from the deepest part of my soul, it's sad that he's coming back but like this :HideThePain:. It's like the best gal in your life is coming back but now she got HIV.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017

Hello everyone,

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hello everyone,
1 or 3,

Feb 11, 2022

Hello everyone,
Depends on her age.

1 or 3 is good if she 20-30
2 or 4 is good if she 30+

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
What exactly happened to him? Now I see some comments saying some mf fucking with his Patreon (idk if it contributes to the long absent or not) and now he's retaliating trying to make the game 3 times the NTR.

Man, I hate NTR from the deepest part of my soul, it's sad that he's coming back but like this :HideThePain:. It's like the best gal in your life is coming back but now she got HIV.
You are also very smart, only seeing some incorrect information ;)

Feb 11, 2022
Wait so this "dev" is willing to trash all his work and shit all over half or a portion of his audience because of on moron threatening him? And he thinks the one threatening him is the bad guy?

Firstly NTR is not a valid reason to report anything to Patreon, it's not against their terms. So he'd have to have some other content, like incest or cp or beast. Secondly those that have that content get reviewed and or shut down all the time. Some idiot bragging about getting it shutdown is not something to worry about. As the scientists would say correlation is not causation.

My biggest issue with this his willingness to screw over every other person who just quietly ignores the content they don't like. From that later post about his willingness to push back future releases if it leaks... this dev is clearly an asshole who is willing to punish the many for the sins of one. That behaviour should never be supported or condoned.
I don't know, man, to put down a patreon this way needs to be more than one, probably a mass-report. Thinking logically, is true that Innocents would get fucked in this crossfire, but investing in more NTR also fucks up with the experience of people who reported ( who, i reckon, probably gonna play through the pirated version)

They gonna try to oblige him to follow vanilla anyway if they persist playing, that's why i hate purists.

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
He did say that in the discord channel too, before he said something about balancing things, but saying he's still angry and want to retaliate. Of course I'm smart dawg.
He said he'd go back to being balanced. Where does it say he's still angry and wants revenge?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes