ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm nearing the completion phase of the game, with about 1-2 weeks of work left. After this, I’ll start working on the side stories, which I don't anticipate will take too long. My plan is to prepare about 50-70 renders, which translates to another 1-2 weeks of work. Currently, I’m exploring alternative membership platforms, so I’m not operating at full capacity. This brings up a crucial question: How will I release the game without Patreon? The answer is quite simple; **I will release it publicly on our Discord server. Once the game is complete, following a short testing period, it will be immediately available to everyone, without waiting for any membership platform.**

Lastly, I want to address the closure of my Patreon account. This event significantly affected me and initially made me consider focusing more on NTR content. However, after some time, I calmed down and decided against it. Changing the plan at this stage would mean redoing all the scenes, leading to a significant time loss. **The best course for the game's development is to maintain the balanced approach I've been following from the start. So, the balance that has been maintained from the beginning of the game will continue in the same way.**I apologize for letting my anger get the better of me and stooping to the level of trolls. Moving forward, no matter what happens, the game will continue as planned without any changes. Even though I'm going through challenging times, it's not a problem for me. I won't give up or disappear; I am determined to finish this game no matter what.

*I am grateful for your patience and understanding at every step of the game's development.*

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
However, after some time, I calmed down and decided against it. Changing the plan at this stage would mean redoing all the scenes, leading to a significant time loss. **The best course for the game's development is to maintain the balanced approach I've been following from the start. So, the balance that has been maintained from the beginning of the game will continue in the same way.**
The only proper decision.

Blackowl96

May 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm nearing the completion phase of the game, with about 1-2 weeks of work left. After this, I’ll start working on the side stories, which I don't anticipate will take too long. My plan is to prepare about 50-70 renders, which translates to another 1-2 weeks of work. Currently, I’m exploring alternative membership platforms, so I’m not operating at full capacity. This brings up a crucial question: How will I release the game without Patreon? The answer is quite simple; **I will release it publicly on our Discord server. Once the game is complete, following a short testing period, it will be immediately available to everyone, without waiting for any membership platform.**

Lastly, I want to address the closure of my Patreon account. This event significantly affected me and initially made me consider focusing more on NTR content. However, after some time, I calmed down and decided against it. Changing the plan at this stage would mean redoing all the scenes, leading to a significant time loss. **The best course for the game's development is to maintain the balanced approach I've been following from the start. So, the balance that has been maintained from the beginning of the game will continue in the same way.**I apologize for letting my anger get the better of me and stooping to the level of trolls. Moving forward, no matter what happens, the game will continue as planned without any changes. Even though I'm going through challenging times, it's not a problem for me. I won't give up or disappear; I am determined to finish this game no matter what.

*I am grateful for your patience and understanding at every step of the game's development.*

"The words i won't give up or disappear" okay let's what happen

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
status_04_15.png

Hello everyone,

I completed the main story last night, but identified some errors. I will correct these over the next few days. Additionally, there are three animations I'm waiting to finish; I will put them in the render queue before I go to sleep tonight. Since this episode doesn't have many animations, I plan to make some of the renders more animated.

During this process, I will also prepare special wallpapers for Neural Nomad and Digital Deity members. Please send your wallpaper requests here or through Discord in detail.

Moreover, this episode will include two new side stories. As mentioned before, these side stories will be short, so their completion won't take long. Both side stories have been chosen by Digital Deity members and both will have an NTR theme. All Digital Deity members enjoy NTR, hence this episode will follow this theme, but if you are planning to add a harem side story in the future, I recommend becoming a Digital Deity subscriber now.

In a few days, I will share ten previews for the NTR scene. These previews will be available only for Digital Deity members. There will also be a poll related to Sarah.

Thank you for your patience and support during this process.

Note: I want to clarify that there will be no changes in the planning. Despite the previous turmoil with those opposing NTR, I had mentioned that changes might occur, but they will not. The balance that has been maintained since the beginning of the game will continue unchanged. I understand that having two NTR side stories might not seem in line with this, but currently, all Digital Deity members are supporters of NTR. This unanimous preference among Digital Deity members is the reason for the inclusion of these two NTR-themed side stories.

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
This is one of my favorite new games. The renders are dope and the story looks interesting so far. I hope the dev dont drop the project in next months. I like the game, however, i read that he is planning to focus on NTR because of some haters? c'mon now man, are you really going to ruin the game just to prove something to a bunch of people you dont know?..I just hope this game wont have the fate of other dozens of promising games i liked in the last years.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 3544502

Hello everyone,

I completed the main story last night, but identified some errors. I will correct these over the next few days. Additionally, there are three animations I'm waiting to finish; I will put them in the render queue before I go to sleep tonight. Since this episode doesn't have many animations, I plan to make some of the renders more animated.

During this process, I will also prepare special wallpapers for Neural Nomad and Digital Deity members. Please send your wallpaper requests here or through Discord in detail.

Moreover, this episode will include two new side stories. As mentioned before, these side stories will be short, so their completion won't take long. Both side stories have been chosen by Digital Deity members and both will have an NTR theme. All Digital Deity members enjoy NTR, hence this episode will follow this theme, but if you are planning to add a harem side story in the future, I recommend becoming a Digital Deity subscriber now.

In a few days, I will share ten previews for the NTR scene. These previews will be available only for Digital Deity members. There will also be a poll related to Sarah.

Thank you for your patience and support during this process.

Note: I want to clarify that there will be no changes in the planning. Despite the previous turmoil with those opposing NTR, I had mentioned that changes might occur, but they will not. The balance that has been maintained since the beginning of the game will continue unchanged. I understand that having two NTR side stories might not seem in line with this, but currently, all Digital Deity members are supporters of NTR. This unanimous preference among Digital Deity members is the reason for the inclusion of these two NTR-themed side stories.
Apparently, in addition to that, a new preview was also released on Patreon, does anyone have it?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Monica_preview01_1.png Monica_preview02.png Monica_preview03.png

Meet Monica Lockwood, the enigmatic and charismatic love interest of Sarah. Monica isn't just educated; she's also exceptionally skilled in various sports, showcasing these talents while working as a coach in a gym. She provides her students with more than just technical skills; she guides them to strengthen mentally as well.

Monica and Sarah first met at the gym where Monica’s impressive physical abilities caught Sarah's eye, prompting her to take private lessons. A deep connection forms between the two women, evolving over time into...

I'd love to tell you more, but I'd be diving into spoiler territory, and we wouldn't want that, would we? For now, I’ve styled Monica’s hair in a certain way, but this isn't set in stone. We'll catch a glimpse of Monica in a brief scene in the third episode, and there will be more scenes with her in later episodes. Since I'm quite undecided about her hairstyle, I'll leave it up to a poll to make the final decision. In a few days, there will be a poll for both Sarah and Monica, so you can have your say!

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
View attachment 3549693 View attachment 3549699 View attachment 3549701

Meet Monica Lockwood, the enigmatic and charismatic love interest of Sarah. Monica isn't just educated; she's also exceptionally skilled in various sports, showcasing these talents while working as a coach in a gym. She provides her students with more than just technical skills; she guides them to strengthen mentally as well.

Monica and Sarah first met at the gym where Monica’s impressive physical abilities caught Sarah's eye, prompting her to take private lessons. A deep connection forms between the two women, evolving over time into...

I'd love to tell you more, but I'd be diving into spoiler territory, and we wouldn't want that, would we? For now, I’ve styled Monica’s hair in a certain way, but this isn't set in stone. We'll catch a glimpse of Monica in a brief scene in the third episode, and there will be more scenes with her in later episodes. Since I'm quite undecided about her hairstyle, I'll leave it up to a poll to make the final decision. In a few days, there will be a poll for both Sarah and Monica, so you can have your say!
This developer knows how to create excellent characters

Reactions: Joejackson

pr900

Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3549693 View attachment 3549699 View attachment 3549701

DAMN. Now i'm want to play the update asap.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
So this game will be focused on NTR in later chapters?
In percentage I would say it is focused on 90% NTR, 10% vanilla.
In one chapter the MC's mother gives the guy a blowjob, in the same chapter the MC doesn't get to receive a blowjob from her.
In another she has sex with a guy

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
In percentage I would say it is focused on 90% NTR, 10% vanilla.
In one chapter the MC's mother gives the guy a blowjob, in the same chapter the MC doesn't get to receive a blowjob from her.
In another she has sex with a guy
Wrong MC does get a bj in chapter one. To be more specific to the guy that asked the question, the game will have normal progresion in both routes. If you are looking for a game where the mom is a nympho and fucks everything in ch1 then this is not the game for you. Chapter 3 is more ntr focused while advancing the other paths.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes