4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Aior

Jul 25, 2018
I'm not certain of the exact requirements, but you can summon the god of lust in that cave. I remember going in intially and being unable to interact with anything, then reading a book about it in the library in town. After that I went back to the top and mashed buttons a bit and the event started. I don't know if reading the book is required or if there was something else that set it all off, though. Good luck. It's a "trade 40 milk for a heart container".
God I completely forgot about the town library, Thank you Nobby!

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
As for the items: at some point I got the ability to destroy skeletons instead of just temporarily defeating them. I got the second ring and the sword upgrade before I noticed I could destroy skeletons?

By the way, is there any way to get iron ore faster, or do you really have to go back and forth to the mine and the shop, buying pickaxes and getting a random amount each trip?

Reactions: James Eveleth

kurisumasu

Jul 20, 2018
Do you guys know where the purple gem is... I went through the entire layout, searching and found nothing. I did find a bunch of scribbled/rune text tablets; 2 to be exact.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Do you guys know where the purple gem is... I went through the entire layout, searching and found nothing. I did find a bunch of scribbled/rune text tablets; 2 to be exact
Most of the gems come from talking to the kid in the NE corner of town. The only exception is the one you get from the brigands, which you get by trading a gem from the kid in town.

kurisumasu

Jul 20, 2018
Most of the gems come from talking to the kid in the NE corner of town. The only exception is the one you get from the brigands, which you get by trading a gem from the kid in town.
Thanks, looks like i had to re-enter the town for him to interact with me again. I finished the game, there's only a few CGs that i still don't have unlocked though... I'll look into it eventually.

Reactions: blackorange

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Did anyone notice that the lady in town with the missing daughter points you north when it comes to searching for her, yet the goblin village/nest is east; and freeing the girl doesn't change the anything, when speaking to her again after. Is this a bug, or am i just missing something?
As far as I know, you can't rescue her daughter(the girl in the left cell). You rescue the adventurer, who you complete some quests for and have to save from two more lairs after that.

Reactions: bucefala

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
As for the items: at some point I got the ability to destroy skeletons instead of just temporarily defeating them. I got the second ring and the sword upgrade before I noticed I could destroy skeletons?

By the way, is there any way to get iron ore faster, or do you really have to go back and forth to the mine and the shop, buying pickaxes and getting a random amount each trip?
That might be it. I bought the last ring after completing the ice dungeon, so I haven't fought skeletons with it. I'll give it a try later.

Also, I don't think there's any other way to mine iron. The grind is real.

Edit: I don't think it's the ring that lets you destroy skeletons, since I went back with the ring and they still respawned. Are there more levels to the sword after Lvl 3?

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Edit: I don't think it's the ring that lets you destroy skeletons, since I went back with the ring and they still respawned. Are there more levels to the sword after Lvl 3?
Right, sorry, I'm talking about the blue crystal upgrade, the one that gives you the beams. That's the upgrade I got before I noticed the thing with the skeletons.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
If you have the money, you can buy more than one pickaxe at a time. Get all you need then head back to the cave and get to work. You can get it all in one sweep.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Still looking for a guild to defeat the second boss need hlep anyone ??
grind MP and use fire. always against the walls to not have to care about skulls, and don't be too greedy, if it hit once it's already nice. I did it with 20 mp + collar, but I had to hit a bit with the sword afterward, I don't know how hard the fire spell hit though... (by the way, to mp up : talk to desert old man after buying aphrodisiac from the forest witch) and if you really can't do it, try buying the potion from grim groceries, it gives back all your hearts (not your mp mind you)

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Where find Mithril?
It's in the cave on the screen just outside of town. The cave is on the right side of the map and you just need to keep feeding milk to the miner inside, entering and leaving to continue his progress and feeding him again.

robervaldo

Apr 7, 2018
1st: You are missing 3 animations. Look at your screenshot: 38 / 41

I think they are all the ones with that female adventurer from the town:

There is that female adventurer in the bar / inn in the town between the counter and the 2 bedrooms.

If you speak to her the first time she will say that she will go to the goblins in the forest to beat them.
If you then go to the goblin hideout in the forest you can find her there being "taken care of" by the goblins in the right room.
That is the last scene on page 1.

After watching that scene you need to leave the goblin hideout and go back in.
Go back to that room and talk to the female adventurer there.
She will thank you for rescuing her and return to town.

Speak to her in the town again and she will ask you to help her upgrade her sword.
Once you helped her she will go to fight the bandits in the desert.
Same as with the goblins, go to the bandit hideout, watch her being done by the bandits, leave the hideout and go back in to rescue her.
The scene here is the one in the 4th one on the 2nd row on page 2 in the gallery.

Afterwards talk to her in the inn again.
Once again she asks you to help upgrading her sword.
Once again she will try to beat some bad guys again - this time the trolls in the northern snowland which actually have already been taken over by the orcs.
Same as before... enter troll = orc hideout, watch her being done by the orcs, leave the hideout and go back in to rescue her.
This scene is the 6th scene in the 2nd row on page 2 in the gallery.

Btw. after that you can talk to her in the bar / inn again and get a small reward for helping her every time.

Also if I remember correctly when you rescue her from the orcs you can talk to the orcs about releasing her.
And then the orcs there will demand that you take her role as their partner in exchange.
Accepting that should give you those 3 CGs you are missing.

how the f I enter in the room again?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
how the f I enter in the room again?
If you're talking about the locked cell in the goblin hideout, you'll need a key to open it. Same goes for the desert dungeon, where you'll need one key for the cell and one for the manacles. No key needed for the third time she's captured, though.

Erokengo

Nov 26, 2017
I managed to beat the game thanks in no small part to the posters here, though it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out that finding the elvish diary required ye going behind the waterfall on the opposite side from the golem lady. Anywho, there's some loose ends I was wondering if anyone's gotten an answer to:

1. Does the lady with the golem actually go anywhere? I musta banged 100 dudes and she's still just giving me money to go out and collect more semen (now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write...).

2. What is the max MP? I found the guy who increases it for ye and figured based on something someone else said that it topped out at 40, but at the moment I think I'm at 55 and he's asking for more aphrodisiac.

3. What are all the items ye collect, as throughout the game there've been a fair amount of empty slots. I understand that the various gems went in and out of the inventory, and no longer needing iron ore or mithril after a certain point I can see why those spots are blank, but it seems like there's some stuff out there I haven't seen.

Also I empathize with whoever was having a problem with the desert boss. She was giving me fits until I upgraded the sword then beating her was way easier.

Thanks ahead of time.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Erokengo, I can't be 100% certain about any of your questions but I feel confident in my educated guesses.

1. Does the lady with the golem actually go anywhere? I musta banged 100 dudes and she's still just giving me money to go out and collect more semen (now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write...).
Nah, I think she's just an alternate source of income.

2. What is the max MP? I found the guy who increases it for ye and figured based on something someone else said that it topped out at 40, but at the moment I think I'm at 55 and he's asking for more aphrodisiac.
I was wondering myself and I suspect it's going to be 99 (or 95). He just keeps going, doesn't he?

3. What are all the items ye collect, as throughout the game there've been a fair amount of empty slots. I understand that the various gems went in and out of the inventory, and no longer needing iron ore or mithril after a certain point I can see why those spots are blank, but it seems like there's some stuff out there I haven't seen.
Hrm, if anyone's reading this before starting the game (for some reason) could they keep track of each item square? I'm not sure if they're all used either!

Also I empathize with whoever was having a problem with the desert boss. She was giving me fits until I upgraded the sword then beating her was way easier.

Thanks ahead of time.
Definitely bring a potion to her too, I died in like the first few seconds.

Erokengo

Nov 26, 2017
Thanks for yer input, RottenBlock.

Actually I wanted to see if anyone else noticed, after getting the prostitution upgrade from Anna, all I noticed was that my score suddenly seemed alot higher. I didn't seem to be making any more money than I was initially. Unless maybe there's some special order to what yer doing that I somehow missed.
I also noticed after getting the milkdrop to make it easier to build up yer milk supply, sometimes during the massage the succubus gets too excited and ye end up having sex. While I love the cinematics, it gets annoying that it thwarts ye from the stated purpose, hahaha.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes