4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for yer input, RottenBlock.

Actually I wanted to see if anyone else noticed, after getting the prostitution upgrade from Anna, all I noticed was that my score suddenly seemed alot higher. I didn't seem to be making any more money than I was initially. Unless maybe there's some special order to what yer doing that I somehow missed.
Your Score gradually accumulates as you do prostitution, and seems to be used to determine your end payout. Think of it like "Prostitution EXP." So all Anna actually does to make you better at prostitution is increase your score! The different clients pay differently as well.

All in all the whole system is a waste of time, there are way better ways to get cash even if you visit the golem mage from time to time. I'd even grind in the gem mine near Grim Groceries before doing the prositution mini-game, and I was complaining about mining just up the thread. Oh well.

I also noticed after getting the milkdrop to make it easier to build up yer milk supply, sometimes during the massage the succubus gets too excited and ye end up having sex. While I love the cinematics, it gets annoying that it thwarts ye from the stated purpose, hahaha.
Yeah, you actually have to do a shitty job to get the result you're going for, it's weird!

luta

Oct 30, 2018
anyone know how to make the game start i pressed everything on the keyboard and nothing ????????

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Edit: I don't think it's the ring that lets you destroy skeletons, since I went back with the ring and they still respawned. Are there more levels to the sword after Lvl 3?
For whatever reason I thought it just lowered the MP cost for spells even more. My memory was that the necklace in the desert made charm go 3mp->2mp, and the ring in the snow area made it go 2mp->1mp, but I'm too lazy to actually check this out.

2. What is the max MP? I found the guy who increases it for ye and figured based on something someone else said that it topped out at 40, but at the moment I think I'm at 55 and he's asking for more aphrodisiac.
I got bored running back and forth to test this so I edited the save.ini to 95 and talked to him, and he took me to 99. Again at 99, but it stayed 99. But still said he could increase it more, so the stat may be capped at 99 but he might just keep going even though it does nothing.

Hrm, if anyone's reading this before starting the game (for some reason) could they keep track of each item square? I'm not sure if they're all used either!
Items:
[01] [02] [03]
[04] [05] [06]
[07] [08] [09]
[10] [11] [12]
1 = Iron Ore
2 = Mithril
3 = Blue Crystal
4 = Milky Drop
5 = Letter
6 = I forget, but I think it was some quest item there at some point?
7 = Gems (Little Boy Questline)
8 = Aphrodesiac
9 = Red Crystal (Didn't actually find this, but modded it in with save.ini edit. I assume it's somewhere.)
10 = Frank's Diary
11 = Bandit Hideout Key
12 = Dungeon Keys

AlBuyNo

Sep 23, 2017
So I need to ask, just for curiosities sake. But has anyone translated the sword pedestal behind where the priestess usually stands?
She disappears between dungeons and it can be read, but its in elvish. Sadly, I didn't get the book until the end where I finished the 3rd dungeon, so its impossible for me now.

Sinlyss

Aug 1, 2018
I'm missing the last ring. Anyone know where to find it?

Edit: Never mind. Last slot is for potion. Just realized.

Erokengo

Nov 26, 2017
So I need to ask, just for curiosities sake. But has anyone translated the sword pedestal behind where the priestess usually stands?
She disappears between dungeons and it can be read, but its in elvish. Sadly, I didn't get the book until the end where I finished the 3rd dungeon, so its impossible for me now.
Damnit, I didn't notice that at all. Hahahaha, is it worth re-playing from the beginning to look into this?

But yeah, in the bandit cave one of them mentions a rich dude who will pay highly for elves. Is this a hidden sidequest or maybe something intended that never made it into the game? I don't even recall any elf characters being in the game.

Also, 99 seems to be the max MP. I spent a little time grinding it and while he keeps offering to up it again for more aphrodisiac, it doesn't go past that.

Rizens

Oct 10, 2018
There's a cave near the grim-groceries shop with a closed door inside. There's an inscription that says "Fill the vessel with milk, and the door will open" but i can't find any vessel to fill?

I've tried Asmodeus' vessel, that's not it. I've also tried getting max milk and that didn't do anything either. Any ideas?

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Items:
[01] [02] [03]
[04] [05] [06]
[07] [08] [09]
[10] [11] [12]
1 = Iron Ore
2 = Mithril
3 = Blue Crystal
4 = Milky Drop
5 = Letter
6 = I forget, but I think it was some quest item there at some point?
7 = Gems (Little Boy Questline)
8 = Aphrodesiac
9 = Red Crystal (Didn't actually find this, but modded it in with save.ini edit. I assume it's somewhere.)
10 = Frank's Diary
11 = Bandit Hideout Key
12 = Dungeon Keys
Thanks StrangerIn, that covers it close enough to make me think they're all used.

There's a cave near the grim-groceries shop with a closed door inside. There's an inscription that says "Fill the vessel with milk, and the door will open" but i can't find any vessel to fill?

I've tried Asmodeus' vessel, that's not it. I've also tried getting max milk and that didn't do anything either. Any ideas?
The cave near Grim Groceries is terrible for not marking its key doors as key doors. It's got at least four, so bring lots. You have to go to the room before the elvish inscription and unlock the door in the northwest with a key.

Erokengo

Nov 26, 2017

The vessel ye have to fill is deeper in the cave. Kinda up and to the left of where ye find the grave saying the vessel needs to be filled. I think it's behind a locked door that ye need a gold key for.

Asmodeus's vessel just summons him, he bangs ye and ye get another heart. Though I'd imagine ye prolly figured that out already.

Ah, nevermind. Looks like someone already answered, hahaha.

Reactions: Rizens

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Three wicked powers seal the holy sword.

Erokengo

Nov 26, 2017
How to defeat the last boss, it like that i cant do any damage on her and the two skull :|
It's said earlier in the thread, but basically ye've got to reflect her red attacks (not the blue ones) back at her. If ye haven't spoken to the Succubus Queen in the cave behind the waterfall near the Grim Grocery I'm not sure it'll work, since I tried to fight her before then and couldn't do anything but then after I met the Queen suddenly things worked alright. Other than that it's just pay attention to shit and dodge when necessary.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
It's said earlier in the thread, but basically ye've got to reflect her red attacks (not the blue ones) back at her. If ye haven't spoken to the Succubus Queen in the cave behind the waterfall near the Grim Grocery I'm not sure it'll work, since I tried to fight her before then and couldn't do anything but then after I met the Queen suddenly things worked alright. Other than that it's just pay attention to shit and dodge when necessary.
You can totally beat the final boss without talking to the Succubus Queen.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Just in case, keys are arrow keys, Z and X. beyond thqtm I doubt we will be able to help in any significant way unless you are a bit more precise about your computer environment, are you in JP local for example ?

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes