MiThMo

May 29, 2018
I'm confused. How do you play on android? There's 3 files:
main.1.tsq.vn.obb (225 MB)
tsq.vn-1-x86_64-realease.apk (13.24 MB)
tsq.vn-1-armeabi-v7a-release.apk (12.28 MB)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Thought no one liked it so, idk if I should continue
Just because there aren't any patrons yet doesn't mean that nobody shows interest. It often has personal reasons, like some not having enough money to keep a "simple" subrsciption, as it is for many people.

You released the first episode without much content, just the introduction with additional scenes, which is why people are probably waiting for another update, to see where this is going.

There are cases were developers quit in early development, and as this looks like one of those cases, it should explain why there are no patrons yet.

I sort of lost hope as well as some others, and it looks like a miracle that you posted here, but again, with the impression that you won't continue.

Only a personal opinion, maybe not the only points, but the most obvious for me, what I don't like.
A preference of mine, personally I don't like if breasts are made too big. I don't have anything against big breasts, but I don't like it if it goes over the edge to huge ones.
Another point is the that you already had sex with the main female character, which somewhat spoils the mood. A player often feels better when progressing, not when he gets to a point which actually happend already, but additionally have no recollection of.
Edit: Two more things.
The green haired (slut) character just has sex with anybody, and some people don't like this sort of thing, because the protagonist should be the one in the middle of it, me partly included.
And the last thing would be the sudden end with the assassination attempt, but without the ending of it.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not showing the ending of the assassination attempt is called cliffhanger and is pretty common in games and shows.
Some like it, others not, but in this case I meant that the introduction/prologue seems to no be fully implemented, atleast in my point of view.
I can't really say from the available content how the story will progress, or what type of choices except the "obvious" ones can be expected. Is it a linear progression, something like point'n'click games where you get around and interact with characters, or something else? You could guess, but it is no actual fact, so the foundation is unclear, and it attracts less people.
I would expect to atleast to be guided to a point like a checkpoint at the very beginning after the prologue, some could think it is the succubus opposing organisation, but I somewhat think differently, that it should be more personal, which can't be said it is "your room" where you got healed, because the relations are still unknown from the assassination attempt (again, you can guess, but it isn't a fact in the story yet).
I can be heavily wrong, but it's just my opinion.

Edit: Additionally, the "cliffhanger" is often used somewhere in the middle of a story or series, or atleast at important points, if I guess it correctly. I don't think it would be wise to use it this early, like I said, it shows an unclear foundation.

Edit2: Since the dev is here and did reply, I just try to give feedback. Of course it isn't based on several opinions, so you can't say all can be true.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think there's just not enough content yet for people to be willing to pledge any kind of support.
And after several months of nothing, it'll be hard to convince people.
It was certainly off to a good start before.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I think there's just not enough content yet for people to be willing to pledge any kind of support.
And after several months of nothing, it'll be hard to convince people.
It was certainly off to a good start before.
As I already said above, I think the same.
With the earlier posts I tried to show what negative things there could be in the game, but generally I liked it.

The dev could try to further develop the game, but because of the silence until the post it could be harder to come back. Even if progress is slow, if someone wants to do something, he could still do it over a longer duration with a lower priority.
From my point of view, I mostly just look at the latest updates page, and if there is something I (might) like, I give a look at it.

Depending on how acitvely this game would be developed, it could maybe attract more people. I think most just lost the interest after the silence, because even if there are no patrons yet, it can't hurt to post on Patreon to convince people that development is still there. (if it is)

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
@Crackedreality dude the only reason your game is a bit dead is because its so much behind the pages. I had to go like 10 pages of a tag to get to it.
Suggestion? Make an update (small or big), I will request a few android porters make an android port, it will spread like wildfire. Havent played it yet (dunno where to place the obb yet) but it already gives me a better impression than any other games i have seens
Good luck dude

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Uhh.... I do not? Afraid I have no idea what's going on.
You were active, so I knocked you. Sorry if I got you scared.
Oh, and by any chance, do you know the folder name where the obb is placed? Is it anything like com.the.succubus.queen or anything?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ah, understood. Well, sensible choice. But I'm playing on PC and right now I'm not sure I know what an obb is.