muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
patreon-cover.jpg

Overview:
You ended up being stabbed in a dark alley. Later you woke up with no injuries just to realize that you've been hospitalized and taken care of by a pretty young lady. Later on, you realize you're not who you thought you were and that girl who welcomed you into her house was actually the escapee Succubus Queen who wants to consume your seed in and retrieve her old powers back. You'll face a lot of obstacles and hardships to unravel a lot of mysterious but you'll also encounter many hot girls.​

Updated: Sept 21, 2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

2.png 128.png 151.png 164.png 89.png 171.png 48.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Joka wild

May 25, 2018
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset::evilupset:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
For the love of God, could all these "Episode 1" have a label marking them as ver. 0.1? Unless this really is ep.1, then i'm just jumping to conclusions.

And while we are at it, could all these "ver. 1.0" also have that label?

Reactions: Ravensbane

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..if it is an episode..i expect a decent amount of gameplay..thus i shall download and try it..
its a comedy..hasta be..serious drama does not add "squishy noises" hehehhe..not a complaint..i like comedy..truly hope i can pursue the little titty gals..those huge titty gals make me wince :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It is episode one, hope you will enjoy it.
2 things:
  1. I don't see a download link on your Patreon page. How do patrons not on F95zone get this?
  2. Have you thought about making a Mac version? All you need to do is click "Macintosh x86_64" when you build the distribution.

Reactions: Gabaw

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
2 things:
  1. I don't see a download link on your Patreon page. How do patrons not on F95zone get this?
  2. Have you thought about making a Mac version? All you need to do is click "Macintosh x86_64" when you build the distribution.
Thanks for reminding me about the patreon links, got too consumed with the game's development and forgot that part.

As for the Mac version I'm already uploading it to Mega but my connection is shitty so it will take a while. I'll have to wait for muttdoggy when he gets online to update the thread with Mac's and android versions' links.

~I hope the first episode is up to your liking.

Edit:-
Temporary download link for Mac version:
temporary download link for Android version:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for reminding me about the patreon links, got too consumed with the game's development and forgot that part.

As for the Mac version I'm already uploading it to Mega but my connection is shitty so it will take a while. I'll have to wait for muttdoggy when he gets online to update the thread with Mac's and android versions' links.

~I hope the first episode is up to your liking.

Edit:-
Temporary download link for mac version:
you can always post the links and report the post. the first available mod/staff will fix the OP. It is usually faster tha wait for a specific member of our team.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, we're at the point where the pirate site (amongst other things) gets the link first and then someone on there reminds the developer that the patrons might also want a piece? XD
Oh well, I'm gonna take a look at this.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
site needs a new nickname.."pirate site" dosnt do it justice..lets say.."opportunistic advertising"..because alot of games get financial support from people pirating off here deciding the game is worth the couple bucks a month.

Reactions: Ianuda

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Aren't the tags about things that are in the game? Not just about things the game is primarily about?
I mean, if we ever got a dedicated multi-tag search feature, I'd like primary and secondary tags - the ones you look for and the ones someone might want to avoid, if you will - but right now, I believe a tag just means that that specific action or fetish might happen somewhere in that game, depending on choices or chance.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yes..tags should reflect current content..and be added or removed as it progresses thus not misleading people wasting bandwidth hoping for their fetish to be right there when it isnt.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
There's a public post with a screenie of a new upcoming character on my patreon. You may take a look at it if you'd like.

Reactions: Gabaw

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I ran through the game 4x before tagging it.. So the tags do reflect current content.
There's a scene in there where a female does something sexual to another female. That's considered "lesbian" since female to female sexual activity is tagged as "lesbian".
Watch the images carefully in one scene. You'll see it.