ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup..there is..i'm so derp..i saw it playing through the first time..LOL...old age..i tell ya...lesbians ahoy!!

Reactions: ShamanLab

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
What is name folder in obb
I don't usually use android for renpy games but you usually put the .obb file in file explorer >android > your app folder > obb.

Then use the apk file. Like I said I'm not experienced with this but I hope it works out well for you.

D

Deleted member 569593

Hello I'm new at posting here and wanted to report an issue. I don't know if its already been mentioned but in the introduction scene with Bianca there's a small typo
"the way you were brought her"

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
You ended up being stabbed in a dark alley. [...] Succubus Queen who wants to consume your seed in and retrieve her old powers back.​
Feeling like playing Mount&Blade Warband, just there I had at least butchering knife :F Oh, that's interesting...

What do you call the artstyle used in the game? Ive seen it before.
looks like Honey Select to me.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hello I'm new at posting here and wanted to report an issue. I don't know if its already been mentioned but in the introduction scene with Bianca there's a small typo
"the way you were brought her"
Thank you for reporting. This shall be corrected in the next update.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017

A sneak peek of a new character in the next update. Details about her in a public post on my patreon, make sure to check it out to find out more about her.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That was pretty short.
Promising title, yet hard to judge at this point. Between all the character introductions, the story didn't go anywhere yet, so I'll wait a bit and see.

Reactions: Furyous D

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
I see potential in this game but the renders need to be better and the "videos animations" need to be of better quality for the image too u_u
On that note i kinda hoped that Dora was in fact a cute virgin succubus loli-ish (gap moe lads, even more because she is the sccubus queen) but from what we were told in the game and the "cheating part thing with Jynix's fiancée in the past "i guess this idea was kinda sunk" huh
Plot wise i wonder who is telling the truth and all after all her trying to avoid being touched by MC kinda go against the idea of her needing to have sex with him to get her powers back

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I see potential in this game but the renders need to be better and the "videos animations" need to be of better quality for the image too u_u
On that note i kinda hoped that Dora was in fact a cute virgin succubus loli-ish (gap moe lads, even more because she is the sccubus queen) but from what we were told in the game and the "cheating part thing with Jynix's fiancée in the past "i guess this idea was kinda sunk" huh
Plot wise i wonder who is telling the truth and all after all her trying to avoid being touched by MC kinda go against the idea of her needing to have sex with him to get her powers back
the only thing i can think of for why ser doesn't want u to touching her is (in her mind) that in u touching her it might bring back memories of what happened and she isn't ready to deal with u yet, also i have to agree with u on the dora being a cute virgin thing that would be great if it was that way, i hope we get to actually choose if we want to help bianca or join dora instead even if what was said is true kinda like a Stockholm's syndrome where u fall in love with her and help her despite what happened

Reactions: Crackedreality

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
the only thing i can think of for why ser doesn't want u to touching her is (in her mind) that in u touching her it might bring back memories of what happened and she isn't ready to deal with u yet, also i have to agree with u on the dora being a cute virgin thing that would be great if it was that way, i hope we get to actually choose if we want to help bianca or join dora instead even if what was said is true kinda like a Stockholm's syndrome where u fall in love with her and help her despite what happened
Still, it doesn't make too much sense about why she wouldn't be able to deal with you yet. You were half dead and even when you recovered a bit later, it seemed like you weren't that hard to knock down so she should be able to have her way with you. Only reason that might make sense that I can think of, is that you have to be willing to give her her powers back and she was afraid that if she touched you and you got your memories back before thoroughly seducing you then she would ruin her chances.

Then again this might be my own fantasies talking since I find situations where you're so seduced/horny/in love that you would make decisions that you know are against your own self interests, as some of the hottest femdom around.

Reactions: Crackedreality

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
That's not an episode, that's the pre alpha of a beta game. 5 minutes of content maximum.

Please stop saying it's episode one while its not even a prerelease.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Most of you find it short cuz it's all coming at once without the need to navigate through a map or try to do side-quests which makes it look like it's longer. If you pay attention to most games with map navigations and hover functions it's mostly 5-10 minutes of update each time. I'll try to make episode 2 longer however, thank you for your sincere opinions.

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
This game has a lot of potential, I can't wait to see what comes in the next update! That new character looks awesome too!