• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Scene trials from Karma Project...

View attachment 3458680
Karma looks sexy (of course, not as sexy as Ria, but still she looks very good) - I am still thinking about this tattoo "Ria forever!" :cool:

Just a few brief questions about Karma:
  • Is she going to be single (or she has boyfriend or many partners, etc)?
  • Is it a corruption game (or adventure or something else)?
  • And most importantly - are there any sex scenes planned (or it will be a pure adventure game - like classical Lara Croft games from EA)?

Last edited:

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Karma looks sexy (of course, not as sexy as Ria, but still she looks very good).

Just a few brief questions about Karma:
  • Is she going to be single (or she has boyfriend or many partners, etc)?
  • Is it a corruption game (or adventure or something else)?
  • And most importantly - are there any sex scenes planned (or it will be a pure adventure game - like classical Lara Croft games from EA)?
I'll do it again as a visual novel.
The MC will be a female character.
Of course there will be sex scenes!
There are going to be men around her, but she is going to use them to get to her goal.
I'm planning lots of animated fight scenes.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I'll do it again as a visual novel.
The MC will be a female character.
Of course there will be sex scenes!
There are going to be men around her, but she is going to use them to get to her goal.
I'm planning lots of animated fight scenes.
So in a way, she will be like a female version of James Bond (maybe with the code name something like - "009 and a half"). :cool:

Wait - I just realize something: Karma looks like an older/younger sister of Ria (a little bit) - does it mean Ria will be in this game too?! ;)

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Wait - I just realize something: Karma looks like an older/younger sister of Ria (a little bit) - does it mean Ria will be in this game too?! ;)
I'm thinking something like that. But she might only appear in one or two scenes.

So in a way, she will be like a female version of James Bond (maybe with the code name something like - "009 and a half").
Not as a spy... More like a female version of John Wick.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
They're not actually engaged, they're just living together. But if they weren't in a relationship, then the cheating path wouldn't make any sense. The game is about Ria's desire to become a professional singer, and the compromises she has to make, to become a star. Plus, she's being deviously manipulated by Carl to become sluttier, so she can convince Promoters like Thomas to help her get to the top. And all of this has consequences for her relationship with Ted. That's what the games about, and if they're not together, it would just be meaningless.

I guess you don't like games with cheating content. Unfortunately, that's an essential part of this one. Because you can't have a cheating path, without cheating. Despite cheating on each other, both characters still love each other, and I'd like to think there'll still be a way for them to stay together ( via an open relationship)? But I imagine it will be a rocky road to get there.

I suppose also them splitting up might become an option as well, or if you have them remain mostly loyal on the Love Path, they could still end up having a conventional relationship?

My question was more that I don't understand why it wasn't just Ria MC, the title refers to Her, the cover image is Ria and Carl, in the intro, we see Carl introducing Ted, even Carl has more scenes than Ted , it's normal for you to have doubts, then what is the Dev's response, this is what he wants, but who told him to change it, mine was an obvious observation, not to mention the fact that they are in love, I can understand cheating for have opportunities, but here it is a continuous betrayal, if you count the scenes of Ted and Ria they are practically 10%, the rest are with the others, Ria on top of all she has had her ass broken several times and says that she is Carl's slave and Daniel who loves their cocks, hahaha, I'm not the predatory chauvinist, but transforming and saying Ria's submissive phrases to others, only highlights what a slut she is, having achieved success, she no longer has interest in Ted because now she can have everyone she wants, but if it wasn't for Ted taking her in at the beginning, she would have left, classic story of how a person like Ted helps the poor girl, only to be thrown into the shit.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
A short interview with the actors...

Reporter: We're here with two actors from The Singer.

You're back in front of the camera after a long time. How did it feel?

Michael: You know, I was in front of the camera a lot of times when I was younger. I did a good performance back then. I thank the developer for giving me the chance to be in front of the camera again.

Reporter: And what do you think about this scene?

Ria: I think Michael gave a very good performance despite his age. I didn't expect him to be so energetic, I had a hard time in some scenes.

Reporter: Yeaaah... You seem to have had a hard time.

interview1.png

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
A short interview with the actors...

Reporter: We're here with two actors from The Singer.

You're back in front of the camera after a long time. How did it feel?

Michael: You know, I was in front of the camera a lot of times when I was younger. I did a good performance back then. I thank the developer for giving me the chance to be in front of the camera again.

Reporter: And what do you think about this scene?

Ria: I think Michael gave a very good performance despite his age. I didn't expect him to be so energetic, I had a hard time in some scenes.

Reporter: Yeaaah... You seem to have had a hard time.

View attachment 3484434

hahahahaha, Ria has more collections of dicks than songs, the microphone that Ria loves has many colors, hahahah,

• Haha
Reactions: dasteam

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Guys, the new version will be amazing. I did 10 animations just for this old man's scene.

View attachment 3500804
I just realized something: aside from the skin color (and the beard) this guy looks a lot like me - which means there are 10 animations where Ria and I are having sex in the next episode !!! (y)

Yes, finally! :devilish:

Here is a business idea for you - yakargi:

You can have an additional charge for some devoted fans (who could send you their pictures) and they will be in the next episode getting busy with Ria
. :cool:

Question for the game fans: who is on board with this idea?

PS. I cannot wait to see this bonus scene - (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: yakargi

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I just realized something: aside from the skin color (and the beard) this guy looks a lot like me - which means there are 10 animations where Ria and I are having sex in the next episode !!! (y)

Yes, finally! :devilish:

Here is a business idea for you - yakargi:

You can have an additional charge for some devoted fans (who could send you their pictures) and they will be in the next episode getting busy with Ria
. :cool:

Question for the game fans: who is on board with this idea?

PS. I cannot wait to see this bonus scene - (y)
You are crazy dude! :p:p

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
One of my favorite games on this site.
Should pay them then, if it's your favorite game out of all other games this site has to offer.

Or is it your favorite because you aren't paying for it?

And I just subscribed. Subscribestar need a little love.
When and if the game hits Steam, I'll buy it.

I can't change the flow of the story.
You are the Dev.

The story (water) will flow whichever way you push you. When it comes to these types of games though, the love path is usually not the most interesting.

The best stuff always happens on/in the bad path. Like, you can't do anything amazing (sex or so wise) unless you are corrupted/blackmailed etc. You can do so many things without needing to be corrupted or blackmailed.

I just realized something: aside from the skin color (and the beard) this guy looks a lot like me
Well, sucks that it isn't and will never be, you.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Should pay them then, if it's your favorite game out of all other games this site has to offer.

Or is it your favorite because you aren't paying for it?

When and if the game hits Steam, I'll buy it.

You are the Dev.

The story (water) will flow whichever way you push you. When it comes to these types of games though, the love path is usually not the most interesting.

The best stuff always happens on/in the bad path. Like, you can't do anything amazing (sex or so wise) unless you are corrupted/blackmailed etc. You can do so many things without needing to be corrupted or blackmailed.

Well, sucks that it isn't and will never be, you.
I think you need to relax alittle bit.
Take a deep breath, clear your mind and play the last version again.

Kazuki-chan is a game developer. And he/she has a nice game. He/She doesn't have to pay me because he/she and I are colleagues.

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I think you need to relax alittle bit.
Take a deep breath, clear your mind and play the last version again.

Kazuki-chan is a game developer. He/She doesn't have to pay me because he/she and I are colleagues.
I am calm and relaxed, thanks though.

I didn't play the game at all, waiting for a Steam release (if it happens)

Okie dokie. Let him enjoy the freebie.

Thanks for the not needed info.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I am calm and relaxed, thanks though.

I didn't play the game at all, waiting for a Steam release (if it happens)

Okie dokie. Let him enjoy the freebie.

Thanks for the not needed info.
Oh! This is interesting! You haven't played my game yet, but you're reading and responding to what's written here. I like it!

Reactions: 88stanford88
3.10 star(s) 47 Votes