• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Is this an actual scene in the update or..? I think I see this in the gallery (it is greyed out, so yeah not triggered yet) but tried to trigger it a few times. Must be doing something wrong. Does it trigger if Ria is on the cheating path?
From new version.

Reactions: Will619 and yggdral

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
When will the new version be uploaded on the f95 page?
You must be a newbie... most dev's don't share their own stuff at F95!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The new version will get here when a Patreon or SubscribeStar member shares it dude! You could always stump up some $$$ and get the latest version yourself of course.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Do any of you guys use a MAC and have Steam installed? I'd like to ask a couple of questions...

Jan 4, 2019
You know, it's bad enough when NTR games boil down to "Do you also want to cheat or just get cucked?", but in this case, you don't even control who MC ends up sleeping with half the time :LOL:

Now, I don't feel like leaving a negative review, but I'll say this: had this game offered the option to get rewarded for resisting temptation (on both sides) instead of merely the illusion of choice, it would most likely have gotten a much better reception.

Reactions: dasteam

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Excellent answer! I will take note of what you wrote. Thanks!
Visuals aren't everything, you should not take Stoper as an example, his numbers aren't even that impressive. Innocence or money has worse visuals by far and has 1000 patrons more than Stoper, starting later. How that dev did it? He launched the first versions of his game in Steam for free (that way he got a lot of players) and got the patrons from there, if they want to play the new versions, they must support him. Here the most of the people are pirates, they will not support you, in Steam happens the opposite.

I haven't played your game, but I already saw some flaws:

- The banner of your page here it's not favorable, despite of the good quality, the most of the people don't want to see the desire fruit (the girl) hugged by a man. It's better to show her alone in a sexy pose.

- Your Steam page can be improved:

The trailer looks pretty amateurish. The title logo isn't bad but you shouldn't show it more than 5 seconds (you are showing it 15 seconds at the beginning, too long). Put the clips in full frame, don't crop them as you did. You just put random clips in the trailer, you should tell the players in few sentences what they are going to play too. Freshwomen is the most successful adult VN in steam, you should watch their trailer Regarding a female protagonist game, Steps Debauchery is doing it very professional too Take them as examples.

The banners and previews are better with a background and not with an empty black or gray space as you have them.

This is a lot better

1715468340627.png
1715468407464.png

1715468441839.png
1715468599485.png

than this

1715468360074.png
1715468471171.png

1715468493529.png
1715468652054.png

- It seems like you didn't do a good launching in Steam, you should tell your patrons and fans to write reviews of your game in steam since the first day, that's very important to get more visibility. You only have 5 reviews so far.

- An important way to succeed in steam is to put your game available in several languages. Freshwomen is available in 15 languages, SOD in 10 and Innocence or Money in 30. The dev asked their patrons to make the translations. You could reward the translators with free copies of your game and bonus renders, for example, as if they were top tiers.

- I also read some reviews here talking about the engrish in your game. You should have a proofreader then.

- The beginning of the game is hugely important, if the story isn't clear and not enganging since the start, the people who already played it and don't like it aren't going to play it again, it doesn't matter that much that you release frequent updates of the game. If you have flaws there, you should correct them. Stoper doesn't have support just because of his beautiful renders, he works with an experienced erotic writer to help him.

- Regarding the banners, if you aren't very good with them you could ask for help here in f95zone https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/ You should ask for permission to use them in steam.

Last edited:

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
yo,

just bought ur game. I said earlier that it wasnt exactly my kind of game (mainly because the main girl is getting too slutty for my taste (i prefer when male are "in control" if u know what i mean) and the main male caracter has no logic (why is it that everygirl are into him???) BUT, you keep giving nice and regular update.
So congratz (y)

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Visuals aren't everything, you should not take Stoper as an example, his numbers aren't even that impressive. Innocence or money has worse visuals by far and has 1000 patrons more than Stoper, starting later. How that dev did it? He launched the first versions of his game in Steam for free (that way he got a lot of players) and got the patrons from there, if they want to play the new versions, they must support him. Here the most of the people are pirates, they will not support you, in Steam happens the opposite.

I haven't played your game, but I already saw some flaws:

- The banner of your page here it's not favorable, despite of the good quality, the most of the people don't want to see the desire fruit (the girl) hugged by a man. It's better to show her alone in a sexy pose.

- Your Steam page can be improved:

The trailer looks pretty amateurish. The title logo isn't bad but you shouldn't show it more than 5 seconds (you are showing it 15 seconds at the beginning, too long). Put the clips in full frame, don't crop them as you did. You just put random clips in the trailer, you should tell the players in few sentences what they are going to play too. Freshwomen is the most successful adult VN in steam, you should watch their trailer Regarding a female protagonist game, Steps Debauchery is doing it very professional too Take them as examples.

The banners and previews are better with a background and not with an empty black or gray space as you have them.

This is a lot better

1715468340627.png
1715468407464.png

1715468441839.png
1715468599485.png

than this

1715468360074.png
1715468471171.png

1715468493529.png
1715468652054.png

- It seems like you didn't do a good launching in Steam, you should tell your patrons and fans to write reviews of your game in steam since the first day, that's very important to get more visibility. You only have 5 reviews so far.

- An important way to succeed in steam is to put your game available in several languages. Freshwomen is available in 15 languages, SOD in 10 and Innocence or Money in 30. The dev asked their patrons to make the translations. You could reward the translators with free copies of your game and bonus renders, for example, as if they were top tiers.

- I also read some reviews here talking about the engrish in your game. You should have a proofreader then.

- The beginning of the game is hugely important, if the story isn't clear and not enganging since the start, the people who already played it and don't like it aren't going to play it again, it doesn't matter that much that you release frequent updates of the game. If you have flaws there, you should correct them. Stoper doesn't have support just because of his beautiful renders, he works with an experienced erotic writer to help him.

- Regarding the banners, if you aren't very good with them you could ask for help here in f95zone https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/ You should ask for permission to use them in steam.
Thank you very much for taking such an interest.
Everything you wrote is true.
Yeah, I didn't get off to a good start on Steam. The visuals in the store... all the content in the store was done in a hurry. I used the material I had available. It will all be updated in the future.

Every day I'm improving, learning something new. My priority right now is grammar. I'm updating most of the dialog in the game.
A friend of mine corrected almost all of the dialog. But it takes time to transfer it to the game. In the next update "Engrish" will be fixed for the most part. I am also thinking of adding other languages.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Thank you very much for taking such an interest.
Everything you wrote is true.
Yeah, I didn't get off to a good start on Steam. The visuals in the store... all the content in the store was done in a hurry. I used the material I had available. It will all be updated in the future.

Every day I'm improving, learning something new. My priority right now is grammar. I'm updating most of the dialog in the game.
A friend of mine corrected almost all of the dialog. But it takes time to transfer it to the game. In the next update "Engrish" will be fixed for the most part. I am also thinking of adding other languages.
Hey, Use . It's great and I've been using it for years.
Back story, I had a massive stroke, and it wiped out the region of my brain. Slowly I'm getting better but I still have a lot of problems writing. Finding Grammarly was a life changer for me. And best of all... It's FREE!

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Hey, Use . It's great and I've been using it for years.
Back story, I had a massive stroke, and it wiped out the region of my brain. Slowly I'm getting better but I still have a lot of problems writing. Finding Grammarly was a life changer for me. And best of all... It's FREE!
Oh dude! Get well soon!
If I remember correctly, you recommended grammarly before. Don't worry, that problem is almost solved. My friend fixed most of the dialogs. It will be added to the game in the next version. But there are 25,000 lines of dialog and I have to check them and import them into the game. So I have a lot of work.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Oh dude! Get well soon!
If I remember correctly, you recommended grammarly before. Don't worry, that problem is almost solved. My friend fixed most of the dialogs. It will be added to the game in the next version. But there are 25,000 lines of dialog and I have to check them and import them into the game. So I have a lot of work.
Thank you,! You have made a great game.

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes