Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MadJohn157

Jun 3, 2018

Where do I go from here then? There's no link or file here.

@Immanuel714 can you please upload it somewhere else too? :)
Sendspace requires you to sign up for an account to use them. No worries, lots of sites do that. Problem is they want credit card info, "just in case" I decide to go to a monthly plan. I refuse to give my card info "just because." Too much crap going on out there. They want card info, I'll put it in if I choose to upgrade.

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Sendspace requires you to sign up for an account to use them. No worries, lots of sites do that. Problem is they want credit card info, "just in case" I decide to go to a monthly plan. I refuse to give my card info "just because." Too much crap going on out there. They want card info, I'll put it in if I choose to upgrade.
I signed up. No card info asked but nothing shows up still.
Can anyone upload this to somewhere else?

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
I never signed up either, just asks me to download or save to my account. :/

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I can start uploading somewhere else but I don't have a SimFileShare account so I have to figure out another place that isn't super spammy. Strange because I've never had to create an account to upload or download at all for SendSpace, and I've never been prompted to for an upload or download

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
2 pag with nice mods

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes